Good movies, bad endings

Tools    

Seven - The ending wasn't particularly bad but after the excitement and mystery of most of the film including the excellent Kevin Spacey the ending seemed 'easy' and simple, although I still regard it as a great film.

Welcome to the human race...
Rashomon

Also a movie with false happiness/closure
Personally, I don't necessarily think false happiness/closure automatically equates to a bad ending, but that's just me.

Seven - The ending wasn't particularly bad but after the excitement and mystery of most of the film including the excellent Kevin Spacey the ending seemed 'easy' and simple, although I still regard it as a great film.
The alternate endings seem even easier and simpler.

Movie Forums Extra
i generally dislike happy endings which is why i mainly only pay attention to alternative media. almost every ending i watch i wish that someone would have just died instead.

Schindler's List - I just didn't buy the scene with the car and the walking on the hill singing...somehow it was just too much (& not in a good way)

Meeting Evil.
What the heck was with the ending.

Which version? The Chinese or the American?

Cloverfield had a bad ending!

Which version? The Chinese or the American?
The American version; I just thought the ending was the easy way out and I thought Jack Nicholson's character's demise lacked any type of suspense or thrill.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
THE MIST. Worst freaking ending in the entire world. It was so just so messed up and unnecessary. I went the rest of the day being royally pissed off.... except The Mist wasn't really good to begin with anyway so yeah....

Oh and Prometheus... Good movie, bad ending. I don't know if anyone will agree with me on this but I really didn't think that movie was as great as everyone said it was.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
I had problems with the end of The Amazing Spider-Man ... Though they were minor.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The American remake is only called The Departed, the one from Hong Kong is called Infernal Affairs.
Sorry to be a smartypants but it's actually Infernal Affairs 2.

i didnt like the way the departed played out, i have only seen it once so i cant say what it was, but it just didnt seem right to me.

Prometheus i will agree with to an extent because i dont think they plan to ever follow up with it, which was my only problem with the ending

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
i didnt like the way the departed played out, i have only seen it once so i cant say what it was, but it just didnt seem right to me.

Prometheus i will agree with to an extent because i dont think they plan to ever follow up with it, which was my only problem with the ending
Well, sequel's on the way apparently.

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2012/08/p...e-heated-n.php

Well, sequel's on the way apparently.
well i stand corrected, but i feel like this sequel will be disappointing because either it will leave more questions to be answered than it actually answered or it will be a short cut and avoid having to answer questions.
like i dont think they could do a sequel without having to make multiple movies

Sorry to be a smartypants but it's actually Infernal Affairs 2.
I can't tell if you were been sarcastic. The Departed is a remake of the first Infernal Affairs, the second Infernal Affairs is a prequel. Might have mixed in some stuff from the trilogy, but it's more or less a remake of the first film in the trilogy.

THE MIST. Worst freaking ending in the entire world. It was so just so messed up and unnecessary. I went the rest of the day being royally pissed off.... except The Mist wasn't really good to begin with anyway so yeah....
The Mist is excellent, ignoring some dodgy special effects, and I thought the ending was brilliant and a lot better than the original Stephen King ending.

Tim Burton's "Planet of the Apes." It was good(ish) up until the ending. The horrible, horrible ending.