Things You Hate From Shows You Love

Tools    

Breaking Bad

Well not hate, but i think the show for as good as it is, it's pretty un-rewatchable. There's this very well executed journey that works so well the first time round, you are watching Jesse and Walt switch places in a believable and exciting manner, their journeys are the inverse of each other; watching one go from good to bad and vice versa we have to travel to everything in-between which takes us to horrible and awesome places. Thing is after you know everything in my experience at least it doesn't really work.

I think if Better Call Saul keeps up the quality it has had it won't have the peaks of Breaking Bad but it will be a more complete and rewatchable show to me at least.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Breaking Bad

Well not hate, but i think the show for as good as it is, it's pretty un-rewatchable. There's this very well executed journey that works so well the first time round, you are watching Jesse and Walt switch places in a believable and exciting manner, their journeys are the inverse of each other; watching one go from good to bad and vice versa we have to travel to everything in-between which takes us to horrible and awesome places. Thing is after you know everything in my experience at least it doesn't really work.

I think if Better Call Saul keeps up the quality it has had it won't have the peaks of Breaking Bad but it will be a more complete and rewatchable show to me at least.
I found BrBa highly rewatchable but I am a chronic rewatcher. The only one I found hard to rewatch was when Jesse's house became a meth den. It made me physically sick, like projectile vomit sick. BCS, however, I find even more rewatchable.
Yes I know I need Rewatchers Anonymous.

Jerry Seinfeld is the worst thing about Seinfeld.
Dunno about the worst thing but he's definitely the worst out of the main four.

George>Elaine>Kramer>Jerry

Also out of most popular recurring: Uncle Leo>Newman every day.

I found BrBa highly rewatchable but I am a chronic rewatcher. The only one I found hard to rewatch was when Jesse's house became a meth den. It made me physically sick, like projectile vomit sick. BCS, however, I find even more rewatchable.
Yes I know I need Rewatchers Anonymous.
I rewatch most of my favourite dramas (Breaking Bad is one of them) but i struggle to get through more than two or three episodes of BB now. That's not taking anything away from it, it's one of my very favourite first time watches.

I rewatch most of my favourite dramas (Breaking Bad is one of them) but i struggle to get through more than two or three episodes of BB now. That's not taking anything away from it, it's one of my very favourite first time watches.
Really packed a punch, didnt it.

LOL Cam, you must get a tonne of PMs. Inbox full again.

Done.

I keep forgetting about profile comments.