What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

I watched 'Clive Barker's Midnight Meat Train' last night that had some cringe worthy moments of fingernail ripping and eye removing.

Not really disturbing but still pretty gross!
mermermer... panties on.

the audition i always found very disturbing even if it was a great concept

Movie Forums Member
the hills have eyes is so disturbing

Anarchist within reason
When I was a kid the opening to the Twilight Zone with Dan Akroyed freaked me out big time.

Even though it doesn't count as a movie I saw Masters of Horror the other night, the 'Cigarrete holes/burns" episode, I had nightmares man, anyone else seen that?

did anyone see house of 1000 corpses. that freaked me out big time

did anyone see house of 1000 corpses. that freaked me out big time
House of 1000 corpses is one of my favorite movies. I think what one might find disturbing in the movie, is all those small cuts with the weird sounds and pictures. Those really got to me the first time I saw the movie.

I also find the movie "Hard Candy" quite disturbing. The girl (main character) in that movie is really creepy. the movie is actually pretty good, If you have not seen it, you should definitely take a look at it.

House of 1000 corpses is one of my favorite movies. I think what one might find disturbing in the movie, is all those small cuts with the weird sounds and pictures. Those really got to me the first time I saw the movie.

I also find the movie "Hard Candy" quite disturbing. The girl (main character) in that movie is really creepy. the movie is actually pretty good, If you have not seen it, you should definitely take a look at it.

Hard Candy is a great film!
Parts of the movie did have me gringing and it was great to see how versatile an actress Ellen Page is!

Welcome to the human race...
When I was a kid the opening to the Twilight Zone with Dan Akroyed freaked me out big time.

Even though it doesn't count as a movie I saw Masters of Horror the other night, the 'Cigarrete holes/burns" episode, I had nightmares man, anyone else seen that?
I've seen Cigarette Burns, but it didn't give me nightmares.

I watched The Eye a while ago, it isn't really scary but it has some moments in it that can freak you out... Like when this burning guy jumped against the car...

house of 1000 corpses

I found The Exorcism of emily rose pretty disturbing

those stairs are deadly
the most disturbing films i think, are ones that have a personal relevance to your life or deal with issues that you have an emotional connection with.

...Requiem for a Dream

Movie Forums Member
those scenese in the hills have eyes are horrible to watch lol

The uncut version of Lucio Fulci's The New York Ripper (1982) is supposed to be extremely disturbing in places (not sure if I want to see it).

"Closet land"--starring Madeleine Stowe and Alan Rickman

I'd say more, but I wouldn't want to ruin it...if you want to see why it was so disturbing

Registered Creature
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Burn

Billy Jack

Slumdog Millionaire

Gloria

Milk