MediaBrowser

Tools    

Does anyone on here use mediabrowser for Windows media center?

I find it extremely handy to view and choose a movie because you are able to stream it to you tv. Its easy to add movies and it will automaticly get basic info & backgrounds/posters about the movies.

a screenie of my setup

I'd rather just scroll through pages and page of folders with names like "STRANGLOVE_KUBICK".

Seriously, does this come with Windows or what?

I'm a Mac user myself, I need OS X for Final Cut Studio, but I have to admit, one thing I am envious of when it comes to Windows Vista/7 is the media centre. You get the whole hog, its, snazzy looking and equally practical. As you mentioned, its great if you want to set up a digital home theatre.

Front rows good, but not this good.

Of course like most things Vista and 7, all that gloss, animation and windows aero steals your RAM up.

---

Seems like a nice collection of movies.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Looks very smart indeed but I dont have any movies on my HDD I much prefer having DVDs.

Its free just google mediabrowser, its an extension for windows media center. could be used either on vista or 7.

@N3wt. I dont have the dvd's stored on my HD either those are just dummy folders. but when looking with friends or if i just want to pic a movie, this is a really easy and pleasant way to browse trough my movies