Help to find the name of this movie

Tools    

Hi friends!
I only remember one scene of the movie. Is a romantic one. Probably an oldie. I donīt even remember the actors.

He and she try to meet each other. They are looking for each other, although they donīt know that they are doing that.
They travel in different trains. Both trains stops at the train station (moving in different directions) one beside the other. You see (as spectator) that the lovers are one in front of the other!!! (in different trains). They donīt see each other, because they are not looking through the window. When she (or he, I donīt remember) finally looks through the window, He stands up to accommodate the luggage, so she could not see who was in the other train. And the trains begun to move and they missed the chance to meet each other...

Any help will be eternally appreciated...

Thks !
Itsasin202

Arresting your development
I think it was called Under & Oversexed Money Express...me thinks!

Steve Martin was good in that one. He did the voice for Pokey.

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Can anyone help me out with a movie? I remember watching it a long time ago and it seemed to be a yakuza movie and some guy ended up getting a bullet lodged in his skull which made him crazy

Sorry for the vague description
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
The villain in 007: The World Is Not Enough had a bullet lodged in his napper....... ah, that didn't have Yakuza dudes in it tho.

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Originally Posted by The Sarge
The villain in 007: The World Is Not Enough had a bullet lodged in his napper....... ah, that didn't have Yakuza dudes in it tho.
Yeah it definitely was a Yakuza movie and definitely not James Bond

Thanks for the effort man