Movie questions about Minority Report, Cruel Intentions,...

Tools    

Hello everyone i'm new and I have questions about some movies that have been like a splinter in my mind driving me mad for a long time. Any answers or questions will be appreciated thanks.

1. Does any one know what style of sunglasses Ryan Phillippe wore in cruel intentions? I think they were Hugo Boss but I dont know what style.

2. What kind of Religious Medallion Colin Farrell had when he played Danny Witwer in Minority Report?

3. What was the name of the songs they played in Daredevil when Matt foght Electra in the park and when Bullseye killed the father of Electra.

Again thanks.

Oh thanks, but I have already tried that.

I believe the Elektra song might have been Evansence's big hit at the time (I forget it right now), but it was pretty awesome with the combined visual image.

Then again, this might not be the time frame/scene you speak of. Id have to watch it again. Sorry to be so little a help!

Your asking questions about props in a movie? so you can try to buy it for yourself? If you want props from a movie or a similar item go to eBay and try looking for it, but for that question about the song in DareDevil i think its Bring me to life By Evansences like what mack said. I haven't see that movie for awhile so i would'nt know. Mack calls it The "Elektra song"? I never knew that, i always thought it was Evansence's song.

It's not Evanesences, that song is played when Elecktra is training by stabbing all them sand bags.

I've got no idea what song was playing during the park scene. Why don't you just look at the soundtrack.

Originally Posted by Zzat
Mack calls it The "Elektra song"? I never knew that, i always thought it was Evansence's song.
Well, if you must know, TazZ, *I* am not the one who dubbed that the Elektra song, it was the movie people! As they are doing an Elektra movie in the near future, there was some confusion over whether she died or not, and it so happened that in an article where they explained that she did not die, they also mentioned that the soundtrack was set up to have the Bring Me to Life song be Elektra's unmasking moment, her entrance into the film with her sais, as it were: hence, it became in my mind "The Elekta Song" in terms of its placement and meaning in the movie.

that was a run-on sentence.

Bla, Bla, Bla. Look everyone it's the song they play in the background in the park scene. It just sounded really cool and I just wondered what it was. Also what's wrong with seeing something in a movie and wanting to have it? I'm sort of a Catholic and just wondered what kind of medal he had. The sunglasses really looked cool and i've been on ebay and every search engine on the internet not to mention every store in Manhattan with a little picture of them and this website was my last resort.

Bla, Bla, Bla. Look, I'm sorry if we're annoying you, Jack. But we at MovieForums.com aren't exactly experts when it comes to props and soundtracks. I'd advise you to go and look somewhere else, I don't think you're going to find any help here.

Oh, thanks Parky I think well of you too, no... I really do.

2. What kind of Religious Medallion Colin Farrell had when he played Danny Witwer in Minority Report?
Perhaps it was a Saint Nicholas medal (Patron Saint of Children) since he did loose his dad when he was a kid if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure but this is just a guess since I don't believe they acknowledged it in the movie. I have the DVD so mabe i'll see if I can find out definitely for you.

Thanks Escape someone also said it might be the Saint Christopher (protect us) but I dont know for sure.

The songs in daredevil are on the soundtrack but the park scene was a remix of blind justice. You are welcome.
P.S. How did you people get the pictures to go by your names?

Thanks man im about to buy the cd.

How do you know that I am a man? What else do you know?

Um... I just guessed

Thats what they all say.

Originally Posted by A39StepsSpy
How do you know that I am a man? What else do you know?
That pic you have in your avatar is the look of a typical male spy from an old style spy movie. I would also have guessed your a male.

So what's the real answer.......male or female?

Originally Posted by Jack
Thanks Escape someone also said it might be the Saint Christopher (protect us) but I dont know for sure.
Well, I looked over the DVD and noticed he died in his mid teens which wouldn't really make him a kid. I also didn't recall him mentioning the medal by name. I'm still going with my first answer since he is one of the more popular saints.