Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The plot seems trite and overdone from the description, but the first 5 minutes look great. Love Joely Richardson.

Very odd film. 20 minutes in and pretty perplexed.
It was not bad.

That's some bad hat, Harry.
The plot seems trite and overdone from the description, but the first 5 minutes look great. Love Joely Richardson.

Very odd film. 20 minutes in and pretty perplexed.
It was not bad.
It's on my watch list. The trailer looked intriguing.

At long last.

Well, this is off to a good start. 20 minutes of PG trailers and it was revealed that the theatre accidentally put on ‘Wonka’. Lol. I did think the Kung Fu Panda stuff seemed out of place…
Ah well, let’s try this again.
Oh my god, this is insanely entertaining. Go Yorgos. I loved it. It’s phenomenal.

While I think about ‘Poor Things’.

Jesus Christ, no wonder society is ****ed. What a disgusting bloody thing. I watched it out of sick fascination which I guess shows it does have a certain allure. Women should stop trying so hard, even the psychopathic ones.

Just downloaded Napoleon. The wife and I are going to order Chinese and give it a shot despite it receiving very mediocre reviews. Wish us luck!

One of my favorite movies.

This is so strange — at the 30-minute mark Fuhrman uses the same screaming in the bathroom face/technique as in ‘Orphan’.