help

Tools    

does anyone remember an 80s movie with a black guy that knew karate and he saved some girl that plays a dance host on tv and he has to fight this big black mean looking dude with a red jumpsuit and at the end he has like magic powers to fight with, i know these are vague details but i hope someone knows what im talkin about.

The Last Dragon (1985), produced by Motown's Berry Gordy, starring Tiamak and Vanity, with a soundtrack featuring plenty of Motown artists including DeBarge and the hit song "Rhythm of the Night". It's a movie best left in an '80s time capsule, as it was dated about ten minutes after they finished filming it. Check out John Carpenter's Big Trouble in Little China (1986), which is a lot more fun and holds up much better.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

An Original Flavor Formation
"Whose da baddest? Sho Nuf! Kiss my Converse!", (Leroy Brown). This movie also featured that sensitive singin' bruh in El DeBarge. The 80's were on point back then!

Fasten your seat belts...
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
The Last Dragon (1985), produced by Motown's Berry Gordy, starring Tiamak and Vanity, with a soundtrack featuring plenty of Motown artists including DeBarge and the hit song "Rhythm of the Night". It's a movie best left in an '80s time capsule, as it was dated about ten minutes after they finished filming it. Check out John Carpenter's Big Trouble in Little China (1986), which is a lot more fun and holds up much better.

Damn you're good.