Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i don't get why you quoted me to say all of that. i actually think him not releasing his taxes is a good talking point/worth bringing up, one that she should have brought up more imo. and i agree that she should have went after him more for that stuff, and less about the misogynistic stuff - not because it doesn't matter, but because most Trump fans couldn't give a s**t less if their candidate is a misogynist or not.

Misogyny- dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women
Racism- the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Ya especially when no one can find an example where Trump has said something that cane be categorized as either of those things

There's loads of examples for misogyny, the tapes where he suggests just going up to them, kissing them and grabbing them by a certain body part, the lack of respect for their choice and private space is showing contempt for them and their bodies.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Misogyny- dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women
Racism- the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Ya especially when no one can find an example where Trump has said something that cane be categorized as either of those things
i'm not getting in another racial/gender debate, dude. not for a little bit anyway. gotta recharge. that wasn't really the point of my post, anyway. try again with the next guy.

There's loads of examples for mysogyny, the tapes where he suggests just going up to them, kissing them and grabbing them by a certain body part, the lack of respect for their choice and private space is showing contempt for them and their bodies.
None of this suggests a prejudice against the female sex.

How is saying someone eats like a pig sexist? I really don't see the connection. Can you criticize a man for his looks and not be a sexist? I think so

I am not talking about saying people eat like a pig or criticising their looks, I'm talking about him suggesting that once your famous it's easy to take advantage of females and you're free to sexually harass them, to go ahead and grope their bodies. Saying that you should go ahead and "grab them by the p****" or go ahead and kiss them shows contempt (as your definition outlined) for women, a lack of respect for their human rights and body.

And yes you can criticise someone's looks and not be sexist, but it's a constant pattern of reducing women to sexualised objects for men to decide/control over that suggests misogyny.

Huh? You can say thinks that show display contempt and lack of respect for women, but you're not misogynistic unless you have actually done the things you talk about?

Also, in the tapes he is talking about his own experiences with women, he could be lying, but it's still not acceptable to talk that way and clearly shows misogyny.

Also, in the tapes he is talking about his wn experiences with women, he could be lying
He could, but 11 women say he did it to them, too. So he is literally on tape admitting he does the thing he's been accused of doing. That's not technically proof, because he could be lying and every single one of them could be making it up. Technically.

I wouldn't say that you hated men if you did that, but I would say it displays a clear lack of respect for men and individual's rights over their own bodies, and constitutes sexual harassment.

A lot of men love women, but are decent enough human beings to show them a level of respect that human beings deserve. Misogyny doesn't necessarily mean that you hate women in the way that you don't want anything to do with them, but that you few them as people below men who are not entitled to the same respect and rights as them.

He could, but 11 women say he did it to them, too. So he is literally on tape admitting he does the thing he's been accused of doing. That's not technically proof, because he could be lying and every single one of them could be making it up. Technically.
I am surprised by some of these comments. I always thought that the chosen attitude was that people knew that Donald Trump is misogynistic and likely guilty of sexual assault, but didn't care. I didn't realise that people feel he is not actually guilty of any wrongdoing here.

I guess it's a good day not to be American . People are comparing a lot the Berlin Wall and Trump's wall, this is totally out of place, the Berlin Wall was to divide inside the country, Trump's wall is going to divide countries. China has a wall, but it's consider a World Wonder! Sorry I don't know what I'm talking about, also I prefer not to have an opinion about this scenerio like the rest of the world because well I clearly know nothing about Trump, I heard a lot of stuff, like he is stupid, racist, immoral, etc. But I think that it might only be the public picture that the media is giving to him.

I don't understand politics either so he could have a really interesting proposal and I wouldn't know because I don't watch the guy. I was aware of him a lot of months but I never even listen to his voice. And of course because I don't care about United States in the political situation. It's just a little bit annoying that everyone is talking about, I didn't expect him to win, a lot of people either, but he won! So it's done he is going to be the president and there's nothing that will stop that (well..there is something..) so just let the poor orange person rule. Also pics here:

Long live the King ...President

The word "misogynist" is stupid.

It implies he hates women.

Excuse me, but when a man is attracted to beautiful women to the point that he just can't keep his paws off them.... how is that someone who hates women? If you hate women, you want nothing to do with them.

Sure, it's someone who can't control themselves. It's someone who goes too far and maybe crosses the line. But men who are attracted to beautiful women that strongly .... it doesn't mean they're misogynists. It doesn't mean they hate women.

If I walked into a room and there were all of these hot guys, and I just went crazy and started touching them all, would you say I hate men?

If a female prostitute walks into a room and grabs the crotch of every man in there, does she hate men?
When someone has so little respect for women, he think of them purely in terms of their sexual attributes, it is misogyny. Your inability to understand language or concepts doesn't excuse Trump.

We're not debating whether or not people care, or whether it helped him win or whatever. Just because he won it does not validate any arguments like this suggesting that he is not a misogynist.

Trump's a misogynistic pig...and that's a term I don't usually use, but it fits him. I can't believe someone of his low caliber is now president of the U.S. I'm sure everyone heard our new president speaking about women with 'respect'. Don't believe it listen again.

What a bunch of nonsense. First democracy was Athens in 505 BC, which was in fact more democratic than the US now. After that it's arbitrary to claim whether a country was the first "modern democracy" depending what you define as "modern". Brazil can be called "the first democracy after 1984", since it was in 1984 that Brazil became a democracy.

I have a feeling he won because modern democracy has morphed into something unacceptable. Even a simple, but logical, mind cannot ignore this...

“They might have guns but we have flowers”: French father to kid after Paris terror

Trump is a very democratic thing: a non-politician choosen by the people. Non democratic would be a Clinton, which is a dynasty of politicians, back in power.

Now, just because you dislike him doesn't mean he wasn't democratically elected.

SC is kind of the reason I don't want to talk trash about Trump, if he is so supportive with him maybe Trump might have something to offer? I seriously don't know, only thing I hear are gossips

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Trump voters have said they don't understand it when Hillary talks. I suppose a large portion could have no idea what "misogynist" means.