THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

it very rarely comes out on Now Playing Tab. Could you give me a link to lead me there? I'm gonna check it out.
The now playing is the tab that updates with threads on the main page. It's at the right hand side when you are looking at the main forum page and is the main thing that drives everyone who isn't a regular or a regular lurker.

I've misunderstood that right?
A bit yes. However I've already found it by using the search engine.

My aunt just pass away too 2 hours ago... again when I came back from work she was sick since 1 year. A wonderful human being and my heart is broke again. This is probably the worst month of my entire life

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It's hard to have to deal with the realities of life, Derek. Any pain she had is gone, but yours remains. Stay tough and may your aunt R.I.P.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
My aunt just pass away too 2 hours ago... again when I came back from work she was sick since 1 year. A wonderful human being and my heart is broke again. This is probably the worst month of my entire life

I'm sorry about your aunt Derek. I know you're going through a rough time right now, but try not to remember her being sick this past year. Try to remember all the good times you had with her when she was healthy.

Dayum Derek it's really tough to lose two close people in such a short space of time - thoughts and prayers are with you!

Gonna get out my little multitrack recorder and mixer and try to make something cool without my DAW.

JUST FOR FUN!

Life is sad at times. I lost my husband last year, i'm in my 20's and it was a shock. May she rest in peace.

Life is sad at times. I lost my husband last year, i'm in my 20's and it was a shock. May she rest in peace.
My condoleances for your husband too... may they both rest in peace

Newfoundland. This isn't surprising because we usually get some snow in late May every year (particularly during the Victoria Day weekend, which this is), but it's still very depressing.

We've actually had snow in June before as well. Spring and Summer are meaningless concepts here haha.

Newfoundland. This isn't surprising because we usually get some snow in late May every year (particularly during the Victoria Day weekend, which this is), but it's still very depressing.

We've actually had snow in June before as well. Spring and Summer are meaningless concepts here haha.
It's the same here in the UK, sometimes our summer season is a washout,other times it's not too bad. Our winters are very harsh which strangely enough i do like😆

Been using only gear lately just for sh*ts and gigs, a lot of fun. I took a pic of my current setup. Some of this gear is my buddies - the MicroKORG, Volca Beats, Electribe and Kaossilator are his. The 4-track cassette recorder, Zoom r8 (8-track recorder), MS-20 mini, mixer, pedals, and Casio SA-46 are mine though. This setup is temporary since I'm moving soon and will have to figure out space for my computer (not sure what I will do, might find another desk or something), and I realize the speakers are offset right now. BUT THE OTHER SPEAKER STAND IS IN USE ELSEWHERE.

What, no turntables Swan? Pffft, get legit bro. :P
I do have a turntable, but I'm not using it for making music right now.