Las Vegas Attack 2017

Tools    

The only thing I know for sure about all of this is that the almighty dollar is in play.

Define "goombah" while you're at it. I don't speak Tony Soprano.
Funny that, having an avatar of a character from Godfather movie.
Ok, I'll play Italian dictionary, paisan. Goombah means a senior of an Italian gang, somewhat like Camo. In your case: associate.
I am Italian from Bensonhurst.

Captain Steel, I hope you are not Super Girl!

I am male, btw. And although I'm very in touch with my female chromosome, I have no ambiguity, confusion or regrets about my gender.

Plus I'll refer to this for others:
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...58#post1775658

Funny that, having an avatar of a character from Godfather movie.
What? He's from Behind The Mask. This sure looks like a Godfather character

Remember that one time Michael went back to Sicily and he donned a mask and killed a whole village?

Remember that one time Michael went back to Sicily and he donned a mask and killed a whole village?
I thought that was young Vito's first Halloween in America!

(What's funny is @Citizen Rules still has no ideas who these references are about!)

Captain Steel, I hope you are not Super Girl!

I am male, btw. And although I'm very in touch with my female chromosome, I have no ambiguity, confusion or regrets about my gender.

Plus I'll refer to this for others:
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...58#post1775658
Touche!

My bad, it's been a while since I saw the movie. I was thinking of Don Caneo.

Think Don Cuneo gets the least screentime of any of the five family bosses.

He's mentioned more in the book, so is Stracci. Cuneo is the one shot through the door by Willie Cicci.

Your hostility is bonkers hilarious.
And your paranoia interprets my humor as hostile.
What we have here is a failure to communicate but I won't lose any sleep if you choose not to.

Largest mass shooting in U.S. history (58 victims murdered, over 500 injured - many critically & permanently, alleged shooter dead on scene with no motive revealed by authorities):

Three and a half weeks later and the mainstream media has officially declared it "forgotten," "swept under the rug," "not worthy of mention," "forgettaboutit!"

Three and a half weeks later and the mainstream media has officially declared it "forgotten," "swept under the rug," "not worthy of mention," "forgettaboutit!"

I actually think for once that the MSM has no clue what to do with the story. They have no new information and have been shut out of the investigation.

I do hope they come up with answers both law enforcement and the families.

There is definitely something "not right" about all of this - and the minutiae that creates culpability in all of this is mind numbing.

600 pieces. That's a lot!

I always wonder how some guys can be so stupid as to somehow get that stuff and KEEP it on their computer, knowing it is a major federal offense and a felony. Does anyone know how they get it since it is one thing that is actually illegal on the Net and thus can't simply be accessed and downloaded? Like if I wanted to buy heroin on the net - I won't just be able to find a site that let's me order heroin and order it with my credit card like buying something from Amazon.

It reminds me of those guys who'd show up on To Catch A Predator... I always wonder how anyone could be stupid enough to walk into such an obvious trap with such life-destroying consequences. Even if part of them thought there was a possibility that it was real, who would risk losing everything, have to register as a sexual predator for the rest of their life (going door to door telling people they're an attempted child molestor), lose their job, lose their family, and end up in prison for many years just on the off chance of scoring with a teenager?