Alice in Wonderland

→ in
Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That's not what I said at all. However, I did imply that when movies make a lot of money, it's interesting [at least to me] how many people don't like them.

It is understandable why a film like Alice in Wonderland would make a lot of money, though. Isn't it?

The movie wan't bad, Sorry I put it wrong earlier.
I hated it as a Tim Burton fan, I felt he could have done a whole lot better considering it's a theme close to his style of filmmaking.

Among all new 3D films I have seen (Post Avatar), Alice in Wonderland is the only decent one..
Considering it was converted into 3D later, its better than most of the 3D films that came out...

It's an enjoyable family film, Johnny Depp was amusing as usual, so were the other characters... The plot wasn't half bad.

Easily one of the worst films I can remember seeing. I've generally tried to stay away from seeing ****** films but this one fooled me because the source material is so genius and Tim Burton seemed to do okay on a few films. This just proves he's just a visionless hack that depends on his art team to give him something to slap his stupid name on. I hated this film from five minutes in and it became exponentially worse as time went on. The climax was like the peak of the crappy feeling in my stomach and the dumb-as-crap denouement didn't dispel it at all.

What a piece of turd. Seriously, it's like a parody of what consumer culture can do to a brilliant classic. From tossing in Depp as much as possible for lolz and making him an action hero to the utterly, utterly crappy end fight sequence that failed in every way a fight sequence could fail. Especially compared to the court trial in the original.

^ RAEGING ON THIS FILM

beautiful to watch, as a painting is, as a movie.. not so much.

I just saw this last week. I have to say I was impressed. It was a lot better than I expected. Anne Hathaway was great in it as well as Depp. I loved the way the Red Queen looked.

I was shocked to learn this is the 6th highest grossing movie of all-time!

I'm buying a few copies of this to give to my grandchildren.