A Script Im Writing

Tools    

Neutral Milk Hotel
Im writing a script and heres the storyline

A man named Jared wells basically hates the world. everytime he sees something bad happen even if its not that bad he vomits. One day while walking to go get coffee he witnesses a man being killed. While Drinking his coffee he sees a man get beaten by a few kids on the street. Overwelmed he runs home and locks himself in his basement for a few months. His girlfriend Scarlett who lives with him gets worried and tries to bring him outside but her attempts fail. While Jared is locking himself in his basement hes secretley working on a pill that if takien while transport him to a world where it is perfect and nothing bad happens. One day he comes out of His basement and tests the pill. Everytime he tries it a different result comes through but not the one he wanted. Instead of things getting better they only keep getting worse with brief moments of happiness. On his so called last attempt he goes into a fogey world where he finds a trail of blood leading to his upstairs bedroom. Inside the bedroom is Scarlett on the bed dead. Out of Desperation, he takes one more pill in which he is transported to a world in which he is holding Scarletts hand at gunpoint. He gives hear a look and smiles and then the gun clicks and the movie ends.

What does everyone think?
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

I just know they're coming to kill me.
It isn't copyrighted people, take advantage of this opprutunity while you can!!!

But seriously... all's I can say is this:

Rod Serling would be proud.

Cuz that's basically what this is reminding me of- a Twilight Zone episode. And I love the Twilight Zone. This one's a keeper IMO.

Neutral Milk Hotel
OH and the little meaning is that since he died he accomplished his goal of making everything better. going to heaven. Hence the Title "HIs Heaven"

MovieMaker is a good friend to you. Make sure to buy him a Valentines gift.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Neutral Milk Hotel
The movie is supposed to be one of those artsy films and thank you for being honest yoda

A bit boring, not interested in seeing people vomiting and locking themselves up, sorry, but then what do I know.

Bug Planet Proximus
How old are you?
(serious question)

Neutral Milk Hotel

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Surprisingly, I don't hate it, but in the scope of things it really doesn't have anything to it and it'd require a pretty big leap of faith on the part of the viewer to actually buy all the stuff that is going...

Neutral Milk Hotel
Well heres the thing The major chunk of the Story is him going into these different worlds and learning different things. One of them is That he appears in this School Gym with no one in it and Theres a guy sitting in the middle of it in a long overcoat and a top hat and hes playing the Song its the end of the world as we know it on his radio and hes sitting their smoking a ciggarette and he says that he misewell sit and wait...I know a bit confusing but try to disect it.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Dont worry im not Depresed or anything

I really don't think it's a horrible idea, I just think the way you explained it was a little garbled and confusing. I'm pretty sure I understand what you're going for, though...

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
I still think that in a way this film reminds me of Donnie Darko. I don't know, that's just me.
They do both have characters in them.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
No *****?! You serious? When did all this come about?
It's a shock for us all.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Sounds similar to a couple of things to me; Pi and The Yellow Wallpaper. I think you should watch both those, and figure out what you're saying that is different from those. It's not a bad idea, just needs to be fresh.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Ive never seen The Yellow Wallpaper but I have seen Pi. I didnt base it off anything in PI I just want the atmosphere (not the Story) to be similar to eternal sunshine