Celebrities that really do deserve to be picked on

Tools    

And I think calling someone childish for calling someone fat (which is an objective truth) is childish. As far as the "White Knight" thing, I was using it in a mocking fashion. As I find it funny that someone who loves South Park as much as you do, seems to ride in on the side of what's "right and just" just seems hypocritical. You were the one who started acting like a kid, complaining about this place being 4chan and acting as if this forum is your own personal safe space. Save that ******** moral high road for someone who cares, bud.
100% Agree.

I used to get this a lot when I was in school.

"DON'T MAKE FUN OF SEXY! HE'LL HIT YOU WITH HIS PURSE!"

See, the issue with bullying in schools is no issue at all to me, as you already know. Schoolyard bullies taught me everything I know. They trained me on how to make fun of people in the world. They were some of my master teachers, my early inspirations. I am forever grateful.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Who am I to say that it could potentially be? What? Do you deny that there are reasons other than inactivity and overeating that can cause obesity?

I never stated to know why he gained the weight. In fact, I already said that I don't know. And, since none of use actually know the cause, perhaps the best course is to, oh, I don't know, maybe not assume things?
Potential

: existing in possibility : capable of development into actuality <potential benefits>2 : expressing possibility; specifically : of, relating to, or constituting a verb phrase expressing possibility, liberty, or power by the use of an auxiliary with the infinitive of the verb (as in “it may rain”)

What I am saying, is that it could be be medical or self induced, or a combination of both. There is POTENTIAL for it to go either way, I just base my theory on experience and knowing that a hard lifestyle can lead to bad things over time, including but not limited to weight gain and or underlying medical conditions. Nor did I deny weight gain could have any other cause than over eating and not working out, that's just silly to think it was what I was even alluding to.

seems to ride in on the side of what's "right and just" just seems hypocritical.
When i do that you can call me hypocritical but i never actually said anything like that. I said i think fat jokes are childish, look through all of my posts in this thread i made it clear it had nothing to do with them being offensive or not so please actually read others posts before starting your sh!tty rants.

You were the one who started acting like a kid, complaining about this place being 4chan and acting as if this forum is your own personal safe space. Save that ******** moral high road for someone who cares, bud.
All after you gave your brilliant capital letter White Knight post. It was exactly like a 2007 4Chan post made from a child so i compared it to one. And i didn't complain at all, i compared your post to something you'd see on 4chan that was it.

How have i attempted to take the moral high ground or whatever you are babbling on about safe spaces? Seriously do you read your posts? Are you on the same planet as us? What the hell?

You have some weird obsession with me seriously. If i'm on ignore surely you should ignore me? It shows how pathetic you are that you always try to slip these little digs in because you know you won't have to deal with my response

I thought this thread would be a "meme burst", but instead whiney judgemental hypocritical noise infects another thread

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
When i do that you can call me hypocritical but i never actually said anything like that. I said i think fat jokes are childish, look through all of my posts in this thread i made it clear it had nothing to do with them being offensive or not so please actually read others posts before starting your sh!tty rants.

All after you gave your brilliant capital letter White Knight post. It was exactly like a 2007 4Chan post made from a child so i compared it to one. And i didn't complain at all, i compared your post to something you'd see on 4chan that was it.

How have i attempted to take the moral high ground or whatever you are babbling on about safe spaces? Seriously do you read your posts? Are you on the same planet as us? What the hell?
To answer your question, yes I do read my own posts, and I make sure they have a little extra sprinkle of love in each, just for you. You are complaining, your whole post I quoted is you complaining about fat jokes with your knees ready to jerk at the next reply. Settle down.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Hey, I like fat jokes - at least if they have a modicum of wit - and I'm the fattest person here at MoFo. That photo of Axl I thought was Meatloaf for a sec. But as long as they pass my wit criteria, I also like gay jokes, black jokes, Christian jokes, atheist jokes, stupidity jokes, smartness jokes, all political jokes, etc. I don't think that makes me racist, weightist or a homophobe, but I have heard a few people who are those things tell similar jokes, and I don't like those jokes or their attitude. I like jokes about personalities too - it's just sometimes I don't find them funny either, but that's just the way it is. For me anyway, but you're you. It's a bit more complex than is it funny or is it mean-spirited. That's enough.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
You have some weird obsession with me seriously. If i'm on ignore surely you should ignore me? It shows how pathetic you are that you always try to slip these little digs in because you know you won't have to deal with my response

Survivor 5 memories urged me to

I thought 4Chan meant something for a Chinese person
LOL! When I first heard that I did too.

Oh my gosh, I was so insulting..... IM SORRY CHINA!

To answer your question, yes I do read my own posts, and I make sure they have a little extra sprinkle of love in each, just for you. You are complaining, your whole post I quoted is you complaining about fat jokes with your knees ready to jerk at the next reply. Settle down.
Where? Show me where i am complaining about fat jokes being offensive? I made it clear they don't offend me and people can make them as much as they want for all i care i just find them childish. So where in that whole post you quoted am i complaining about them?