Where should they split the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows films?

Tools    

This movie is going to blow. I hope they don't even make it.

Will I buy the damn DVD?

Probably.

The longer a film, the less screenings per day can be shown. That's why they cut it. I'm not a big fan of the films anyway but how old is that Radcliffe fellow going to be when all is said and done, 25?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, he's currently 19, so he probably won't be over 20 when they finish filming the last film.

well i still think that line with the title in it should be the last line

checked the middle no real good cliffhangers lovegoods line is the books best posigble cliffhanger

none of the movies really do the books justice anyway, so why should this be any different? to me they cut approx 3/4th of the book story and basically amp up the dramatic interactions every movie to drag the story out. This is why I stopped watching the movies, because I think they suck compared to the books, and frankly.....lets be honest here: the books are written on a juvenile level.

we cant get beyond that. there it is, out in the open. Harry Potter is, at base, juvenile fiction. Entertaining, mostly - but still youngish. And once it devolved into your basic juvenile archetypal storyline, I stopped reading the books, because anyone who's ever read any juvenile scifi or horror knows exactly where we are headed; where EVERY juvenile hero story is headed.

you got the family angst / ostracization / hero-leader loneliness? check!
you got the burden of being the leader / responsibility? check!
you got the having a target painted on your back? check!
you got the EVIL-(STRONGER?)-ADULT-BAD-PERSON-THATS-AFTER the young hero? check!
you got the nobody believes you because youre a kid? check!
you got the fear of being wooed by the dark side / I-could-be-the-bad-person? check!

I mean - boring! the same old coming of age story we all know and lived. been there. done that. got the t-shirt, and frankly read better versions of the story years ago.

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/20...se-cliffhanger

hmm sounds like their close to my idea the way i see it itd be perfect they could have it as Part I ending with "are you reffering to the sign of the deatlhy hallows" and Part II beginning with the tale of the three brothers but as a flashback sequence with lovegood narrating (the slip in that its out of beedle the bard) rather than us see him talking bout it