Messed Up Dream

Tools    

Okay guys, I've been having some incredibly vivid dreams lately and last night's really took the cake.

I dreamt that I was returning movies to a local video store about a mile from my house... of course there is no video store by my house, but hey, it's a dream. The store was actually a normal looking home on the outside, but when I went inside it was a complete and total gothic dungeon. I picked up a movie to rent and went to the cash register, manned of course by Bruce Campbell, but not just normal old Bruce. Instead it was the evil dead Bruce from Army of Darkness, except he had a normal face with a scary cyborg eyepatch. I tentatively handed the guy a $20 to cover the cost of my rental and he informed me I had two late fees. I shrugged my shoulders (keep in mind this place was freaky as hell), blamed it on Mrs. Mose and told him to take it out of the $20. When I reached out to get change he laughed at me, and I'm talking Satan type evil laugh. He told me my late fees were now down to $1982.50. Baffled I asked him where he came up with that number and he told me late fees were $1,000 per day...

NOW THAT'S A MESSED UP DREAM!

To make matters worse, my body feels the need to wake up between each dream sequence, almost like an intermission. I used to never wake up at night and now I find myself waking up 4 or 5 times... That's some crazy stuff right there!

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
1. Drink less.
2. Get Netflix. No late fees!

And this is my BOOMstick!
Whatever you're smoking or injecting - reduce the dosage.

Randomly visiting for now
dude, that's not that messed up. I've had heaps weirder and I wake up between dream sequences too. The way to beat it is to get practically no sleep at all, then you sleep real deep and barely dream although this is only a good idea if you have no job/school commitment like me for 3 months.

I once dreamt I was a bird that got eaten by my sister, but I was still alive and could see out her eyes. I was like 10 at the time and in my dream I saw her steal some of my easter chocolate, then the day after I watched her carefully but no dice she stayed away. Of course that particular night I had drunk about a litre of red cordial .

Someone Save Us College Kids
I had a crazy dream that a bunch of klan members were chasing me around and they all got me in to a corner and then, they said "lets hang this N@@@er" and I replied back but Im half white too. Rgen said " half white", "alright lets get out of here", then the head guy took off his hood and it was my histor teacher, then I woke.

The crazy thing is I don't drink and I already have the 8 out at a time Netflix subscription

I used to go with the 'don't sleep at all method', but now that I have a child and a real job I find it's not as conducive to a productive life!

Tonight's dream had something to do with me running around in a hardware store with a bunch of midgets trying to kill me while my buddy Dean Martin negotiated with the head midget... Damn hedge clippers! For some reason my arm still hurts where they cut it off in a dream... or was that real and this is only a dream? I knew I shouldn't have watched the Matrix again!

Get some exercise. You'll sleep like a charm and won't remember ****.

Bug Planet Proximus
My friend used to have some really messed up dreams and would write them down immediately after waking up with a pen and paper. Apparently that's what Kurosawa did for Dreams.

It's not very often that I have a dream that's influenced by a movie, but the one that has been the most memorable over the years was a dream I had created by Starship Troopers, the night after I watched it I think.
Just like in the movie, all my friends had decided to join the military after school (to do their 'service as a citizen'). I procrastinated and didn't end up joining until a war had started. Once I had signed some random form I was immediately flown over to the battle ground where the enemy would be arriving in a period of time. In the mean time Lt. Rasczak (from Starship Troopers) would give me my improvised and brief training right there on the battlefield so that I could get right into fighting the enemy as soon as they arrived.
For some reason the Lt. had an eye patch and a parrot on his shoulder as well. After he introduced me to all my weapons and gave them to me I was packing so much heat I looked like Arnie from Commando. Once Rasczak was done he disappeared by jumping in a hole in the ground I think (mario influence me thinks). Before I knew it the enemy had arrived, except this time instead of just plain old giant bugs they were accompanied by huge flying red birds that wore eye patches (??). I think I then realised I had no backup and was going to die but the details are a little shabby as I woke up in a cold sweat at this time. It must have been one of those half-asleep half-awake dreams were you are fidgeting the whole time.

Normally the dreams I remember aren't so realistic, it isn't very often my dreams even obey the laws of physics let alone make half-sense. They're actually quite similar to the style that Eraserhead is.

I am the master of messed up dreams.. I've had em all my life and they just get weirder and weirder.. A couple I remember

Once when i was little I had this one. Not much to it but its simple.. I dreamt I was getting chased by this monster and he followed me into like this old building like a museum but it was tottaly empty and of course it was a thunder storm outside, But cut a long dream short I had to lose him so I xeroxed myself and made carboard cut outs and placed em all around and thne he got confused..

Now this is probably the most messed up one I've had. Well it all started with me on that game show "Beat The Geeks" I was up against the movie geek and I was winning, The final question was asked and I got it right. While I was celebrating the movie geek screamed and I looked over to see him start turning into a giant spider, Suddenly I began to grow big as well and to my surprise the whole game show was being played on a ceiling fan in my house, It's just we were so small we never noticed it till we were big.. Well the geek spider began to grow bigger and bigger and he chased me down my street while i was wearing a pot on my head..

there.. lol enjoy.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10