The Dark Knight Rises

Tools    

joker is the best villan for batman

joker is the best villan for batman
******* sigged.

I loved this movie, I can't wait for the second part! I'm wondering who's going to be the villain

I loved this movie, I can't wait for the second part! I'm wondering who's going to be the villain
like everybody else

There are other evil clowns Batman could fight.
LOL, I think the McDonald dude would actually make a good joker type clown! Isn't 2-face supposed to be the upcoming villian after he got corrupted by the joker? I think the batman series (batman begins & dark knight) so far are the best comic remake of all in it's category (including spiderman, the hulk, catwomen, iron man, watchmen->so bad, x-men, wanted etc). Sin City is a close second.

I think any Batman villain will look good in a film, depends on what personality they adapt for the screen version..

Schumacher adapted riddler in a sci-fi/mad scientist fashion... Nolan might go for the egoistic obsessive compulsive character...

Wow, this is going to be awesome.

The Hush would be awesome to see as the next villain, especially since he hasn't been done in a movie yet.

Anarchist within reason
My moneys on The Riddler. I think Tom Hardy would be an interesting choice
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
so, who is playing Robin?

and will their relationship be consumated?

Nolan has said earlier that he wouldn't like Robin in his films..
He likes Batman to work alone..

I kind of like that.. But if they do introduce Robin, it has to be done correctly & not end up looking silly.. Coz it would seem impossible to take Robin seriously in films.

I actually like the correct Robin in the comics (Damian Wayne)... awesome character.

I think they should introduce Robin in the next movie as follows:

Since the villain is probably Riddler, we can possibly assume Batman will be indoors more often. So, when Batman is looking at the second riddle in some apartment, a young man named Robin can be an alleged witness, and would forcefully ask Batman if he could help him.

Batman: (looking at the riddle) It's already happened again. There's no time to figure out sudoku I need to find Riddler!
Robin: (walks into room) Are you Batman?
Batman: (without looking) Get out of here kid
Robin: I think I can help you find this criminal. Riddler...I happen to have beaten him in sudoku championships...
Batman: (holds breath) ...I don't need help from the likes of you, you'll just get in the way
Robin: I KNOW I CAN HELP YOU
Batman: (coarse) NO, YOU JUST THINK YOU CAN...now go home before you get yourself in more trouble (swoops out window)
Robin: (rushes over to window...looks down the 15 stories with a sad fury...pulls out his grapple) I know I can...

And then Robin shoots the grabble into the opposite building's wall about halfway down, jumps out to kick off the wall, but just smacks straight into it and dies immediately.