The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

How DARE you!!! Honeykid's racism is one thing but even he knows there's a limit. And you just crossed the line buddy.

I think I know someone who won't be getting a Christmas card this year

My name isnt even on there!?!?!?! How dare you??!!??

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
How DARE you!!! Honeykid's racism is one thing but even he knows there's a limit. And you just crossed the line buddy.

I think I know someone who won't be getting a Christmas card this year

My name isnt even on there!?!?!?! How dare you??!!??

I was thinking the same thing. I know that I'm still kind of new here, and I don't celebrate Christmas, but it still hurts being left off the list.

Good question. I don't remember taking that photo really aside from like, really vaguely, so I was pretty young.

Swan revealed! At my sister's wedding.

I AM FORCED TO TYPE SOMETHING SO HERE IS A SECRET MESSAGE: FRIED CHICKEN IS TENDER AND DELICIOUS.

I AM FORCED TO TYPE SOMETHING SO HERE IS A SECRET MESSAGE: FRIED CHICKEN IS TENDER AND DELICIOUS.
lol your message hidden.. tooo funny

yeah you look like a cygnet.

That was last Halloween. We all dressed up as humans and put on a wedding.

I dont have any current pictures.... I hate my picture taken.. I have one that is years old... and I look pretty much the same but my hair is different... I think Swan seen one of my senior high school picture... in 1985

I was going to let it pass but, I just want to assure everyone that I know cricket is joking and if he actually did that I'd kill him MovieGal style.

I was going to let it pass but, I just want to assure everyone that I know cricket is joking and if he actually did that I'd kill him MovieGal style.
what the heck???