The Carbonaro Effect (+Hilarious Clip)

Tools    

A hidden camera TV Show.

People think they're losing their mind when this dude tricks them with magic and impossible things happen.

Michael Carbonaro has better tricks, but oh my god this this womans reaction is hysterical.
You've got to watch this clip.

That's a good one. I like that show, and that's probably the station I watch the most.
I like that and impractical jokers. I don't think there's anything else I watch on trutv

I like the hidden camera shows, but I do have some bones to pick with them...

First, on Impractical Jokers - the whole contest aspect. All they have to do is tell one of the guys to talk to a woman about her private parts or her period and the guy won't do it. Same if they tell the guy to make overtly gay sexual advances to another guy or have them make a direct racial slur to a minority or say something that is seriously hurtful to someone on a personal level. So, if they REALLY wanted the other guys to lose every challenge, then they would instruct them to do these things every time (or just call people a m_____ f____ directly to their face). So... why don't they do that?

Yet they'll randomly mix up truly hurtful or offensive instructions with light-hearted, harmless, embarrassing ones.

I like the hidden camera shows, but I do have some bones to pick with them...

First, on Impractical Jokers - the whole contest aspect. All they have to do is tell one of the guys to talk to a woman about her private parts or her period and the guy won't do it. Same if they tell the guy to make overtly gay sexual advances to another guy or have them make a direct racial slur to a minority or say something that is seriously hurtful to someone on a personal level. So, if they REALLY wanted the other guys to lose every challenge, then they would instruct them to do these things every time (or just call people a m_____ f____ directly to their face). So... why don't they do that?

Yet they'll randomly mix up truly hurtful or offensive instructions with light-hearted, harmless, embarrassing ones.
The whole winner/loser aspect isn't real.

They all fail challenges it's decided in editing whos failures will be shown.
Getting punished is something where they all take turns.

It was revealed in a reddit session with murr answering peoples questions.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I love "The Carbonaro Effect". We watch it every week.

There's a guy named Michael Carbonaro who runs comic conventions here in New York. I'd love to see him get the magician with the same name to do a live event at one of his shows.

Impractical Jokers is a riot. I also like Hardcore Pawn and the Tow shows.
Do you know if "Hardcore Pawn" was cancelled? I can't seem to find any info about whether or not it's coming back.