Game of Thrones: John Snow

Tools    

This thread is for people that have watched season 5!!
Otherwise leave now, spoilers follow.

Season 6 premieres next sunday so lets get your voices out in the open.
What is the deal with john snow???

Predict!

I predict they try to burn jon*'s body but it won't burn, then he is resurrected by prayer.

Lets see .. one other brother made it back from hardhome. And then you've got the big bearded ginger wildling.
Those are probably the only two people who would give a **** about jon*'s murder but I can't imagine the crow would press the issue.

probably just keep his mouth shut.

I predict they try to burn jon*'s body but it won't burn, then he is resurrected by prayer.

Lets see .. one other brother made it back from hardhome. And then you've got the big bearded ginger wildling.
Those are probably the only two people who would give a **** about jon*'s murder but I can't imagine the crow would press the issue.

probably just keep his mouth shut.
Good one.

I don't Think Davos will let them get jons body. Not to mention ghost ain't dead and wanna see ghost have a crow feast.

I'm changing my prediction.

In season 1 when Jon kills a wight he burns his hand on the lantern he burns it with.
Sooo.... obviously he lacks the imperviousness to fire that dany possesses.

IDK WTH is going to happen.
Therefore I will go with the Warg theory.

He wargs himself into his direwolf.. sure why not.

Im pretty certain that if Jon Snow does not return there likely would be a full scale riot especially if Martin has him alive or come back a Stark or whom ever his mom last name was.

I'm changing my prediction.

In season 1 when Jon kills a wight he burns his hand on the lantern he burns it with.
Sooo.... obviously he lacks the imperviousness to fire that dany possesses.

IDK WTH is going to happen.
Therefore I will go with the Warg theory.

He wargs himself into his direwolf.. sure why not.
Well remember I think ever since she had the eggs Danys powers were inhanced. Also Jon could only be half targ or maybe he is even Roberts actual son. with Lyanna his intended bride but maybe Lyanna feared the Lannisters.

We find out soon enough!!!! Maybe.

I won't be surprised if we don't get closure on this issue til episode 2 or 3 but maybe it's because I just came off watching the walking dead and thats how they do things.

I won't be surprised if we don't get closure on this issue til episode 2 or 3.
I think the audience is supposed to empathize with melisandre.
She has lost her faith, we have lost our hero. We are lost.

Jon will return to us!!

Yeah well she still is the old Crone who burned poor Shireen and took off too let Stannis die like a real coward. Id be ok if after she helped Jon back he still cuts off her head for children burning. but lets Davos swing the sword.