Nathan for You

Tools    

If all the episodes were available to me I would have started from the beginning. I am going to try and find a legal way to watch it.
Yep here's episode 1 - http://www.cc.com/episodes/qzcfte/na...eason-1-ep-101

If you have that channel all you have to do is sign in with your username and password.

Glad you watched it, mad you started with Finding Frances though Everything in the show builds up to that, Nathans character more than anything.

Nathan is definetly the king of dry, Finding Frances is the episode he breaks his composure and laughs most in the whole show. Hope you check the rest out. Season 1 is just solid until Gas Rebate, that ep should kill you. Post about it in here if you do!
Watched the first four of season 1. Gas Rebate is certainly the most solid throughout but also the one that starts to stretch the boundaries of believability. Great premise though and I was laughing throughout. Love the shot of the rebate box in the bush after he gives the sentimental speech. I hope those people were compensated really well. I had seen the caricature bit before, probably on you tube, I forgot about it until it started though.

I laughed a lot throughout those first four episodes. I will definitely be watching more. The security guard in the shoplifting episode was great. I love when he tells the yogurt shop owner in episode 1 that he recommends not selling poo flavored yogurt. That bit was short but pretty great. I liked the fake interviews way more than I should have too. So juvenile but I laughed a ton.