Nathan for You

Tools    

Trailer for Season 3, playing now:

The new season premieres in 10 days on October 15th 2015!
This is one of my favorite shows and I'm looking forward to new episodes.

To watch some of the actual show, here is a segment from a previous season:

Ep. 2 season 3 was hilarious.
I don't think I've ever laughed this hard at a TV show since Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Thursday night comedy central! The smartest and funniest show on TV.

Nathan for You
Just edited the first post to include a quick season 3 trailer at the top.

Regarding yesterday's episode:
"The whole enterprise was a cog in Fielder’s latest business scheme, convincing fitness nuts to work at a moving company for free as part of a ******** exercise regimen.

Currently sitting at #248 in Amazon Books, The Movement tells the story of fitness guru Jack Garborino, a childhood friend of Steve Jobs who spent years working with “jungle children” before stumbling onto the weight-loss secrets found in moving other people’s boxes and chairs."

http://www.avclub.com/article/book-w...-seller-227746

The "before" image

The season 3 finale was the coolest thing I've ever seen on television. Nathan secretly scanned someones face and then got a rubber mask 3D printed like Mission: Impossible and went around impersonating the guy! It was great.

Often times I wonder what it takes for someone to listen to a recommendation, or to get someone else interested in checking out content. It's such a strange thing. Not even one comment on this thread which I consider the smartest show on television and one of the funniest. No one cares to watch something new thats really smart and funny.

Then there's the fact that I was in a documentary by an academy award winning director, I've been on this board for almost 3 years and I don't think a single member has even bothered to watch it. Kinda makes me want to pour gasoline on the whole thing and toss in a match.

After 2 years I did get a handful of people to finally watch The Man From Nowhere. That's a pretty huge accomplishment I suppose. since it took so long.

Last tuesday a couple people reviewed "A bittersweet life" and I watched it. Didn't take much, I like korean action films, I heard it was good from some members so i checked it out. I thought that's how message boards about film were supposed to be when I joined this place but I know that's not reality. This is just a good place to kill some time and chit chat, no one is actually interested in watching things I starred in or things I would recommend.

Sorry, I meant to comment on this thread, but must have forgot to. I checked out the show originally after watching some of the clips you've posted, now I've watched most of the full episodes. Last week I watched episodes 1-7 of season three in preparation for the finale, which I thought was great. I thought it was a really sad, human episode that gave me mixed feelings, not showing what happens afterward leaves me wondering just how Corey carries on his life now, fascinating experience. I think my favourite episode is "The Movement", amazing how far it went, Nathan found the perfect guy for it too, can't believe how comfortable he was in lying.

Sorry, I meant to comment on this thread, but must have forgot to. I checked out the show originally after watching some of the clips you've posted, now I've watched most of the full episodes. Last week I watched episodes 1-7 of season three in preparation for the finale, which I thought was great. I thought it was a really sad, human episode that gave me mixed feelings, not showing what happens afterward leaves me wondering just how Corey carries on his life now, fascinating experience. I think my favourite episode is "The Movement", amazing how far it went, Nathan found the perfect guy for it too, can't believe how comfortable he was in lying.
Awesome Daniel, glad that you enjoyed it!
re: the movement - "Whenever you need more free labor just call Jack Garbarino and he will lie to america for you" lol

I knew that finale was going to be something crazy when Nathan tweeted that he spent 7 months of training in preparation.

Just this week they renewed it for a 4th season!
More nathan for you coming next year.

It's a shame that it doesn't seem to be shown in the UK, although I've caught up through most of the episodes full online now, I was just watching clips I could find on YouTube, but I find the full episodes to be fascinating, I wish it was on Netflix in the UK or something, people would like it. I also showed it to some of my housemates, a couple found it to be hilarious, and a couple didn't find it so funny because they thought it was too ridiculous for everyone not to be in on the joke. I really loved the goat/pig episode too, "Goat in the water", and the gas rebate one too. I think it takes a few episodes to get in to it, to grasp the whole idea properly, but now I think it's brilliant. Looking forward to the new season.

So far he has fooled the media pretty big at least once a season. The pig rescue in Season 1, the dumb starbucks in Season 2 and the movement in Season 3. Wonder if he'll be able to pull it off again in Season 4, not that it seems that hard surely people would've at least fact checked Jack Garbarinos crazy claims.

Can't wait for Season 3 too bad it probably wont be til next year. Should get Miss Vicky and Swan to answer as many craiglist ads as they can so they can get on the show since they are in California . Well if they don't get murdered first.

I was a little disappointed he did his high wire walk with a safety harness, I thought he would be more hardcore after practicing for 7 months. I would have done it without a harness personally.

But I'm happy that season 4 is coming and he's going to keep making the show.
The only time I've ever questioned if it was for real or not was during the holocaust jacket display with that rabbi.. it was just .. too much. lol

haha that bit was hilarious. I have to agree though, at the very least that wasn't a real rabbi. I actually think that is more than likely the case the rabbi was an actor, i do believe the guy who owned the shop didn't have a clue though. Man, i felt awful but i couldn't stop laughing when i saw that oven.

That finale was is one of the best episodes of television I have ever seen. F*ck I love this show, truly unique and amazing. I don't know what to say. You seen it @Camo?

Probably check out more of this as I enjoyed it quite a bit. I do kind of feel like meta is becoming the new norm, but if it works who cares. Fun to watch and I definitely love how dry Nathan is. Makes John Cleese look like Robin Williams.

Probably check out more of this as I enjoyed it quite a bit. I do kind of feel like meta is becoming the new norm, but if it works who cares. Fun to watch and I definitely love how dry Nathan is. Makes John Cleese look like Robin Williams.
Glad you watched it, mad you started with Finding Frances though Everything in the show builds up to that, Nathans character more than anything.

Nathan is definetly the king of dry, Finding Frances is the episode he breaks his composure and laughs most in the whole show. Hope you check the rest out. Season 1 is just solid until Gas Rebate, that ep should kill you. Post about it in here if you do!

Glad you watched it, mad you started with Finding Frances though Everything in the show builds up to that, Nathans character more than anything.

Nathan is definetly the king of dry, Finding Frances is the episode he breaks his composure and laughs most in the whole show. Hope you check the rest out. Season 1 is just solid until Gas Rebate, that ep should kill you. Post about it in here if you do!
If all the episodes were available to me I would have started from the beginning. I am going to try and find a legal way to watch it.

If all the episodes were available to me I would have started from the beginning. I am going to try and find a legal way to watch it.
The Comedy Central website if you have that channel. I'm pretty sure they allow you to watch all the eps there as i've read Americans posting about it.