I dream of movies

Tools    

once i had a dream that i was tom cruise
That sounds like a nightmare

I had my first Agents of SHIELD dream last night.

I had joined Coulson's team of agents and Daisy passed me a gun. We were on a mission to recover an artefact and as we walked I talked to Daisy of how I doubted I could kill anyone as I don't have the guts to do it...even on Hive. That's when I remembered Daisy was under Hive influence and as I voiced my concerns, she turned round and aimed her earthquake powers at me. Somehow they didn't seem to affect me.

Lincoln turned on Coulson and blamed him for being so irresponsible to forget Daisy was under control of Hive. During all the commotion, Daisy took a random SHIELD agent (one who would be an extra in the show) captive and ran off. There was something about Fitz and Simmons being separated again; part of the mission appeared to be to rescue her from wherever she was.

Last night I had a dream that I'd hopped into Ben Price's (who plays Nick Tilsley in Coronation Street) car to offer him support as he was upset over Alison King's (who played Nick's fiance Carla Connor) and we went to a pub. I became increasingly paranoid that he would just leave without me at any point as somehow I thought he had brain damage like his character. None of us were having alcoholic drinks, just normal orange juice. At some point he weirdly turned into Craig Charles (played Lloyd in Coronation Street) and after we finished our drinks, we left. I told him how much I miss the comedy partnership he had with Simon Gregson in Coronation Street and he said Simon only lived a few houses down from him, before bursting into tears as he remembered his time on Corrie before he left. He clearly seemed to be missing it. I said both he and Simon Gregson should have had a comedy spinoff on ITV and he agreed.
I
Craig Charles turned into some weird place I guess he thought was supposed to be my home but looked nothing like it. It turned out to be some new attraction that opened - one of those attractions where there's live actors playing zombies and you're supposed to pretend you're in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. It was like we were indoors, but we weren't - something causing the entire environment to flicker on and off like lights. Me and Craig panicked and ran back towards his car; even though we knew they were live actors we tried to avoid them touching us. We made it and that's where it ended, so I have no idea if he managed to find my house in the end.

Last night I had a dream that there was a Toy Story musical and I was watching them perform a segment at a variety show. Buzz Lightyear was supposed to have been played by some well-known actor but I didn't recognise him; he sang I Will Go Sailing No More to a guy dressed in a massive Woody costume on-stage.

I chatted with the person behind the musical outside and told him how good an idea I thought it was. He agreed and listed examples of similar musicals (one being Shrek).

Then I looked at the site for the musical, which was weird because the setting of Toy Story was somewhat different to the film. The musical was set in the far future; toys had been given sentient life by the manufacturers and were capable of independent thought. So rather than having to hide from Andy, Andy would have known his toys were alive and it would have been rather commonplace in this setting.

I had a dream where Birdman 2 existed: Michael Keaton buys a bunch of expensive houses with 3 people and the police constantly try to arrest him. In the last 3rd of the film one of the girls goes missing and they try to find her on a beach years later. It wasn't as good as the first.