I dream of movies

Tools    

I watched some documentary about homelessness last night.

Then I had two nightmares in a row. Both about becoming homeless.
In the second one my main concern was that I could no longer refrigerate the insulin for my dog.. of course in reality i wouldn't be able to feed him either. He has such health problems and food allergies.

Took a nap today and phillip seymore hoffman (sp ? ) was in it. And I was like.. this must be an old dream, because he's dead. And the dream went on.

Not exactly a movie but close enough.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I had a dream I was in L.A. Confidential, and Kevin Spacey paid me money to approach Christina Hendricks who happened to be the D.A. And then suddenly I woke up and my dog was licking my face. The day was very weird after that.

LOL I dreamt about Terminator several times, he chased me and wanted to kill though I didn`t get the explanation of what I had done

Two nights ago I was in a deserted metropolis.
A T-Rex was after me and I kept hiding in places that it couldn't squeeze into. Sometimes under water.

Strangely I was never scared and it wasn't frightening.. more of a thrill.

Dreamt I was at the cinema to see a film, but they were speaking in a foreign language. And the subtitles were in a foreign language too! Also it was really quiet and I had a hard time hearing the sound.

Some employee of the cinema goes up to the front, behind some door to try to fix the sound when a TV mounted on the ceiling fell and crushed someone. They lived and the cinema gave us all free cake as an apology. I took more than my share, put it on a plate to-go and left!

Latest dream, some relation of mine was Jack Gleeson's mother (King Joffrey) and she moved nearby.
Me and Jack were in the kitchen cooking together.

Later we sat precariously on the side of the building.
I resisted the urge to ask him to make a cameo in one of my films, and instead just acted as myself like he was a normal relative.

I was living in a house I've never seen before. On the horizon I saw an orc army approaching!
I got my dog and we went outside to run in the opposite direction but it was some kind of suburban hell.

One gated backyard after another that we had to keep climbing over.

Not surprising i had a LOTR dream considering I've watched the extended trilogy 3 times in the last week.
One as a refresher and twice this weekend for study.

I had a dream that I met Tom Cruise at a fair grounds. Meeting him was some sort of prize for beating a carnival game

In this dream he had been in a movie called "Simbelmynë" but I didn't know how to pronounce it so I just told him I really liked his most recent movie. He pronounced it then walked away in offense that I only referred to it as "his most recent" instead of by name. I felt bad for offending him.

I had woken up and went back to sleep.. so two dreams this time.
It should be abundantly clear by now that I have no life

Shelob was in my dream last night.

She was hiding in my room, I tried to beat her with a wooden stick and I scared her away. lucky me.

There were some other strange aspects to the dream. At one point I was sitting on the front porch naked with my girlfriend. There was some kind of concert going on across the street, like a woodstock or something with a lot of tents.

Haven't watched any other movies since LOTR so that makes sense I've still got it on my brain.
I've also got a big scar on my leg from a brown recluse that bit me in my sleep many years ago. I'm not too fond of spiders.

Another LOTR dream.

I was showing Gandalf this cool kung fu move with a long staff.
After he watched me, he did the move and it broke the end of his staff.

Damn I felt embarrassed. I'm so sorry gandalf i really didn't think that was going to happen.

^^ That gandalf dream is one of the best and most memorable dreams of my life. It brings a smile to my face.

Watched like 4 movies a day for the last 3 days. Last night I had a dream inspired by "The Giver"
There wasn't much to it.

I needed pee in the forest but there were cameras and drones everywhere, and I wanted some damn privacy!! So I went to a special clubhouse.. more like a treehouse in the dream haha. But damn I can't remember what was inside. Repetitive drawings maybe.. can't quite place it. Certainly wasn't a bathroom.

The movie had absurd amounts of surveillance everywhere and the givers house was the only private place.

Can't go wrong dreaming about LOTR!
Yeah I kind of miss my LOTR dreams.
I had watched the full extended trilogy twice in one weekend and that's what sparked all of them. It's been long enough maybe I can go back and watch the trilogy again.

I've gone through two of the commentary tracks, director and cast.
I'd like to do the crew one next.

What a badass dream I had last night. I wish I could remember more of it.
A team of super heroes vs a team of super villains!!

The Flash was there but he got his ass kicked by someone else fast because he couldn't fly. They boxed him in.
Two airplanes were brought down, they crashed upside down and fell like a rock. It was epic looking destruction.

Personally I could fly, I could move fast, but I didn't have superman strength.
I was by one of the planes when it crashed but I could do nothing to save them.. I can't lift a damn plane.

There were a few people that fell out of the plane, and it was a close call but I was able to use my speed to catch them.

And at the end of this movie dream I was talking to the director. What a strange ending to the dream since it wasn't a movie while it was happening.

I've only flown in dreams a few times.. this is perhaps the 3rd. Maybe the 4th in my entire life that I could fly.

I had plenty of dreams about Inherent Vice before it came out. I'd dream that I was watching it in the theater with PTA sitting next to me talking about the cinematic choices he made during certain scenes.

There's one particular (fictional) bathroom scene that I'll never forget.