Torture a MoFo!

Tools    

Hahahaha. People will think I started this thread. I thought MovieGal was gonna be the creator.

Hmmm... let's see.... torture devices.....

Because seriously tatmmw2 -- SHUT UP!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	gag.jpg
Views:	1740
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	23904  

Well I really wouldn't like to torture you so I will begin with this
ahh ahh scratch them scratch them it tickles too much

In retaliation I am going to blindfold you, put on gloves and earplugs and let you sit in sensory deprivation for 36 hours.

well let me see... oh an Iron Maiden.. to drain most of his blood.. to a brazen bull to burn his skin.. to being Impaled.. to finally a Blood Eagle.. removing his lungs thru broken back bones and hung like that...

Sure whatever!

by the way... I was looking for "Fountain of Blood" picture but I couldnt find one.. thats a rope around the neck tight enough that when a small cut is made above the rope.. blood pours out like a fountain..

Shall I recommend more forms of torture?

Kinda upsetting how all of those things really exist and people actually were killed via them.

by the way... I was looking for "Fountain of Blood" picture but I couldnt find one.. thats a rope around the neck tight enough that when a small cut is made above the rope.. blood pours out like a fountain..

Shall I recommend more forms of torture?
Sounds good. But first I'm going to bind your hands and lock you in an empty room with this **** around your neck so you can never lay down or sleep.

Attachments

Name:	Slide528.jpg
Views:	1276
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	23906  

Here is the perfect one for SC... PEAR OF ANGUISH (why, because he talks way to much sometimes)

Torture me, Foster. I know you want to.
I'm about to **** your world up, just have a seat right over there in the dunking stool.

We'll see how long you can hold your breath under water.
Attachments

Name:	ducking-stool.jpg
Views:	1337
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	23929