Will Amy Shumer lose weight?

Tools    

This is a fantastic thread; although I am more interested whether or not she will lose her plagiarist writers.

All I can say is this: If I was on TV regularly I would also be in the gym a lot more regularly.

This is a fantastic thread; although I am more interested whether or not she will lose her plagiarist writers.

All I can say is this: If I was on TV regularly I would also be in the gym a lot more regularly.
Yeah it's a lot of scrutiny on the reg.
no matter how fit you get there will always be haters tho

Why should Amy lose weight. I think she looks pretty good but then again i think its her personality that makes her current self seem interesting too me.

I have to return some videotapes...
Why does this even matter? Who really cares about Schumer?

I have to return some videotapes.
If/When she loses weight i'm sure people will say she's setting an "unrealistic expectation for women" like Daisy Ridley.

Daisy Ridley looks healther then Kiera Knightly or the girl playing Wonder Woman. Shumer is a comedian and so Im not sure why she has too be supermodel size.

I have to return some videotapes...
Probably more people than those who care about you
Probably, but do you really have so little to do with your life that you make a forum about an actresses weight? Knowing her personality if Schumer saw this she would probably ask you why you even give a f*ck? Value your time a little more and stop being so superficial

Amy Schumer might actually become a sexy knockout if she loses weight.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I just had a great idea for a website!! amyschumersweight.com

You can check in at any time and see how much she weighs that day!!
I've just got to figure out a way to get the numbers.

Maybe I can do an estimation based on the most recent tabloid photographs.