Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

I think I had a coat like that years ago, well -a similar one, anyways. Except for the $ 4000 price tag. lol Oh and Kate herself said she doesn't t have to wear flats for Tom anymore - she shoulda worn these: 👠👠

P.S. Thanks for posting the pic of our stylish MTM!

Katie’s hairdo does her no favors. And Suri’s shoes are so scuffed even a thrift store would throw them out.

Good stuff. I love Balenciaga. For sure photos 1, 3 & 4 could be worn today. Possibly one or two others with modification.

@Stirchley You were somewhat right about pink on me, but only a little. On Christmas I wore a multigstriped sweater, and light pink was one of the more prominent stripes and it looked pretty good. Other colours were grey, black, blue. Sounds more ridiculous than it is.

But I'm still anti pink!

@cat_sidhe, I still think you would look great in pink, but you’d be uncomfortable & there would be no sense in it.

Best not mention the trousers.
True, but I bet they are super-comfy. I could see them as part of a different outfit. Don’t like her shoes either.

Funny how puffy coats are coming back, apparently. I had an amazing very pale lavender puffy coat when they first appeared in NYC.