FAVORITE movies ( school project please help out!)

Tools    

out of these moves which is your favorite:

Anchorman
Superbad
Saving Private Ryan
Ferris Bueller's day off
Old School
Animal House
The Notebook
Lord of the Rings
Tommy Boy

Thanks a bunch its for a school project
These school projects must be getting steadily less and less demanding. Do you even care why one film is picked as a favorite and the others are not? Or is the goal just to accumulate a list of titles?

I haven't seen most of the films on this list, primarily because I have absolutely no interest in the subject or cast of things like 300 or Animal House. A few I've never even heard of. I had high hopes for The Notebook but Hollywood futzed up the original story from the book. I was also disappointed that Pvt. Ryan didn't live up to its pre-release hype. As for Lord of the Rings, are we talking about the first film or a package of all three? Of the choices given, I'd say Lord of the Rings (either the one film or the whole series) did its best to stay true to the original story and was innovative in its casting and special effects. But it still wouldn't make the list of my 100 favorite films.

Animal House

"Why!?!"

*BURP* "Why Not!!!"

out of these moves which is your favorite:

Anchorman
Superbad
Saving Private Ryan
Ferris Bueller's day off
Old School
Animal House
The Notebook
Lord of the Rings
Tommy Boy

Thanks a bunch its for a school project

To get more interesting research results, you should categorize your films. This list is too random. Too many comedies and only a single drama. Plus, if you've read this forum before, you'll see a pattern with the kinds of films most users enjoy (I doubt the Notebook will appear a lot). I would pass a form around your school to get more random results.

Here's a good way to do it:

Get a list of student's emails, then send out a mass email through Outlook Express's mail merge program (search for it on the internet).

Good luck!