Movie Tab

Tools    

The Yards
Vertical Limit

Pearl Harbor -- Was the love story silly? Yes. Was the war sequence bloody? Yes. Was Ben Afflik (aflak? Aftglek? whatever) anyway was he cute? Absolutely. Was his sidekick also cute? you bet. Did we win? Not in any sequence in the movie, altho I understand we did win the real war. Did I like it? Ooops. Yes.
The sequences on the Arizona were really heavy. We saw the arizona underwater when we were in sunny hawaii (see, I can spell that one) and it was really chillng. There are still guys bodies down there, guys. They were just nice, dim & cute guys, waking up and hanging out one morning and then --

bad stuff happens in real life.

Love to you all & stay out of battleships on Sundays.

Jozie

I can pretend that things last.
Pierrot Le Fou- A french film starring Jean Paul Belmondo and Anna Karina.Directed by Jean Luc Goddard.Tragedy.

Saw "What's the Worst that Could Happen?" today.

Traffic
The Contender

Saw Moulin Rouge. What a fantastic film!

Originally posted by Steve N.
Saw Moulin Rouge. What a fantastic film!
Don't make me roll my eyes -- I swear, I will!

I just watched a basketball game and the ending of "Man of the House" -- and no, I didn't put it on. We laughed a bit at it though. They played an Enigma song at the end, which totally cracked my brothers up. They love that song.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Gladiator
Total Recall
Dogma
Ninja Scroll

Took my older son to see The Animal this weekend. It was funnier than I thought it would be, but that's not saying much at all.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Saw two movies I have never seen before today. Clerks and Seven, and I have to say Seven is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

The Last emperor. felt very sorry for Poo Yi in the end. he was a ghost wasnt he?

Crouching Tiger Hidden Soup Can

Oh this movie was great! Saw it for the first time today!!
I will have to buy this movie! Where's that guy that wanted $50 for it?

Which one was Poo Yi? I saw this a long time ago. I forget. I'd feel sorry for anyone named Poo.

Poo yi is the emperors name. Sad isnt it? I mean his wife would be Mrs. Poo.

Croucching tiger Hidden soup Can is now on DVD! I know becuz Pigsnie bought it home last week. Ive seen it 3 times already! I would like to run on water like the master, how cool is that!!!!