Movie Tab

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
True Lies
The Rescuers
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Where ya been Rodney?

I'll be watching Training Day tonight...

What did ya think about it, Commish (if you don't mind my asking)?

Orca
I thought it was ok. Maybe a little better than average. An Orca wouldn't do alot of those things, but what the hell.

Jaws: The Revenge (second time)
Not bad, not good.

House of Games
Good movie. However, I thought that Mantegna, Crouse, and a few others had monotone voices too often, too evenly paced, almost robotic verbal timing, which annoyed me a little.

Originally posted by firegod
What did ya think about it, Commish (if you don't mind my asking)?
I don't mind you asking at all. I thought it was very, very good. Unfortunately, I knew of the ending beforehand (there's not really any way I could have avoided hearing about it. I've known the ending as long as I can remember caring at all). I think it would've been even more amazing if not for that, but as it was it was still a great movie; FULL of wonderful taglines, too.

E.T. in the movie theater. I doubt I'll watch a better movie in the theater in all of 2002.

Had an ALIEN marathon watch my DVD box set all in a row over 8 hour of straight killer eggs, Queens and all the other good stuff that accompanies the great series

ALIEN A
ALIENS C+
ALIEN III B
ALIEN RESSURECTION C+

You thought Alien 3 was better than Aliens?

L.B., I'm taking it that this is the box set with the alien in silver on the outside of the box and it's kinda raised? If so, please tell me if it's worth the money. I want to buy it.

I think the statis of the grades tells all, get that motha.

Yeah man III is a whole lot better it goes back to the orgins of the first one Sci-Fi/Thriller/Horror and back to just one Alien.

BUY IT

How much is the Box Set were you live.

The last one I like as much as ALIENS it has some bad dialogue yes but the script in itself goes in the right directions. Photography is uniqic and most if not all the characters are intresting.

The box set is $59.99, and boy do I want it.

I've seen all of them, and thought that Resurrection was the weakest of the four. I mean, it held up the story, but still felt all alone, like a whole new entirely different movie from the other three.

that's the way if feel about all of them they all hold up on there own and also make for a great set when combined.

I bought mine for only 84.99 canadian that's way cheaper by at least 15 buckaroo's still worth it thou.

Now With Moveable Parts
So I watched Training Day last night. Great movie. I'm glad I saw it before Oscar Night, because now I know why there's the nominations.

WARNING: "Training Day" spoilers below
I find it funny that Washington's character had been on the force for how long? Like 13 years? And in one day, he was takin down.

EDIT: Sorry