Movie Tab

Tools    

Well parts of the Patriot were just silly. How could Mel gibson & his 2 sons just kill so easily that whole bunch of redcoats? It was like shootin fish in a barrel. And did Brits really do Nazi type burnin atroucities during the Revolution? HA!

Saw American Pie 2 and Osmosis Jones this past weekend. American Pie cracked me up the whole time. Osmosis Jones was fun. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Chris Rock was especially funny.

Haven't you ever heard that old nursery rhyme?
London bridge is made of bones, made of skulls, made of stones.
London bridge is made of bones, those eeevil British. Hehehe

Hey, speaking of London bridge. It's here in Arizona! Don't you miss it? What do you do without a bridge? Oh oh. Maybe I wasn't supposed to tell. Maybe someone took it on a prank and I wasn't supposed to tell where they hide it. Oh oh.

Originally posted by sunfrog
Haven't you ever heard that old nursery rhyme?
London bridge is full of bones, full of skulls, full of stones.
London bridge is full of bones, those eeevil British. Hehehe

Hey, speaking of London bridge. It's here in Arizona! Don't you miss it? What do you do without a bridge? Oh oh. Maybe I wasn't supposed to tell. Maybe someone took it on a prank and I wasn't supposed to tell where they hide it. Oh oh.

What on earth are you talking about?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I can't believe you guys. You think that the Patriot is stupid!? It's a good movie. It's Roland Emmerich's best yet. The battle scenes are very well done, it's funny too
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Oh my God! Look out world, it's Roland Emmerich's best yet! Whoo-hoo! Clear out your old piles of crap and make way for a goofy colonial pile of crap with unbeleivable dialogue and general cheesiness! It's his best yet!

Oh and it's not his best yet. Stargate was an acceptable movie. That's his best yet. Heh heh heh. Roland Emmerich's best yet.

Oh, and I think the London Bridge thing was supposed to be mocking British people. But I don't think that that's necessary. We've all seen Topsy Turvy.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by SultanBigPants
Oh my God! Look out world, it's Roland Emmerich's best yet! Whoo-hoo! Clear out your old piles of crap and make way for a goofy colonial pile of crap with unbeleivable dialogue and general cheesiness! It's his best yet!

Oh and it's not his best yet. Stargate was an acceptable movie. That's his best yet. Heh heh heh. Roland Emmerich's best yet.

Oh, and I think the London Bridge thing was supposed to be mocking British people. But I don't think that that's necessary. We've all seen Topsy Turvy.
Stargate was about as good as the patriot. So in terms of crap...they smell the same

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
And did Brits really do Nazi type burnin atroucities during the Revolution? HA!
I was teasing PL about the Brits being nazi-types. I made that poem up.

You crack me up, sunfrog, hahaha. yep, we British is evil, colonizin everything in our path. GIVE US THE FALKLANDS man! We need somewhere to put our sheep! YEAH kill those argentines, what did they ever do except give us Evita? Oh & why dont we send our criminals to Australia, the nasty layabouts!! Let them eat roo!! Man if I didnt already have an upper crusty accent, Id probably want to be Eyetalian. and YEAH, you can have London bridge, I dont care, it was fallin apart anyway!

Ps. Patriot was funny? what parts were funny? I didnt laugh once, not a chuckle. General cornwallys was an idjeet.

Godzilla 2000 is among the best Godzilla movies ever. I just taped it yesterday off digital cable. It's really great. Also, I saw Jet Li's The Enforcer and Twin Warriors in the past two days. The Jet Li movies have all just recently been released here in the states so I'm really trying to take em all in. Enforcer had some interesting sequences but they were few and far between. Twin Warriors however, has all the elements of a great kung fu movie. Altough formulaic (who cares?) it is among the best kung fu movies of all time and probably Li's second best (to Fist of Legend).

I like Gamera more than godzilla. Nuthin beats a giant flying turtle that twirls as it goes!!!

Hummm, movies I saw last night. I saw Event horizon for like the 10th time already. I dont know why, I just cant help it. I always seem to wait for the 2 second orgy scene & the scene where Sam Neills wife commits suicide & puts her eye out. After taht I eat some cheese.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yay someone else understands how great of a movie Fist of Legend is!!! Jet Li's best work to date.

I just got done watching Unbreakable. Shyamalan is one of the best directors out there.

Originally posted by OG-
I just got done watching Unbreakable. Shyamalan is one of the best directors out there.
You've just made my day. M. Night is the man...plain and simple. Unbreakable blows my mind -- I've never really gotten tired of watching it. Oh, and did you see those Deleted Scenes?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yea the deleted scenes were all pretty good. Except for the first one which I didn't see much purpose for them to have filmed it in the first place. I liked the fair scene. Very tense.