The Movie Club

Tools    

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Apologies if there's already a topic about this, but I did do a search and couldn't find anything.

When is the next movie club movie going to be decided? I noticed Boy in the Striped Pyjama is the choice for May, was there a movie done in June?

Thanks

Oh yeah feel free to delete this thread if this has already been asked.

There isn't a set schedule: on average it's a couple months between each, given that we need to give people time to vote, obtain the movie, and then discuss it. We're probably due for another soon, yeah, but the cycle isn't set in stone.

Feel free to jump into the discussion that's already going on. Several folks bailed on it after voting, but you or anyone for that matter can chime in if you like.

I voted and bailed. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas? Pass.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."