i need help with the name of 3 movies

Tools    

1.the one is a guy meets this girl in a bar and the girl is looking for a roommate and he tell the girl he will be the roomate she saids no at frist and he tell her his gay becuse he is notreally gay he likes her and wants to get to know her she goes on dates with guys she trys to find him a friend besuse he is gay there was a scene where she is taking a shower he walks in and have to pee when he is peeing he is looking in the mirror and see her naked and pee start flying all around it is for a friend

2. in the being on the movie u see a dude in a bar with a pink bunny suit on and his friend and a girl they go crosscounty and the car is red and is a convertible

3. this guy has black hair and is a bounty hunter he is looking for a person in a bar and he finds her some guys start trouble for the woman and there was a room and it had air blowing down on u i remember one scene with he kicks all the guys in the room a brokes the broken so then cant out of the room and they frezze this one i am look for a long time

i cant find the movie three bars and a funeral to see if it is any of the 3 movie can u give me so infro and a link so i can click on

Movie #1 should be ''If You Only Knew (2000)''

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0180303/

thanks it is the right movie thanks bud but do u know 2&3 the nmae of him

u are right it is if u only knew do u know the othe 2

Could you give us some more details about the other two movies?

First of all, when did you watch them (what year, roughly)? Add any other bits of info that you can remember

the being of the movie they are at a halloween party one guy wears a pink bunny suit the others i forgot and u see them 2 guys and one girl are driving a red convertible it is all i can remember the cable when out the movie is not north

O.K., what can you tell me about the last movie? Remember anything else about it?

I think what you've described is that, at some point in the film, the lead guy (the bounty hunter) locks up the villains/goons in some sort of freezer compartment...

Do you recall any other scenes, and also when did you watch this movie?

the woman father is a sienct the sient is in hes lab guys walk in and ask him for a tub he tell them he does not have it so they hurt him and go out the door the bounty hunter comes in the lab and the doctor saids find my dagutar she has something to change the world he rides his motorcyle to the bar and has a picture of the person he looking for find her and 5 guys are trying to hurt her and kicks them in a room that has cold air blowing down and brokes the wired and they frezze in the room and he take her on his motorcycle and the power goes out at my house its a post-apocalyptic and the air is bad

Talk about run on sentences. Is your period key broken?

sorry i want to type it all down before i forget it soory dude i will use my period next time

looking for 2 and 3 find 1 is ''If You Only Knew

My brain is a pop culture emporium.
The only thing I can think of that comes close is the original Punisher with Dolph Lundgren.

Motorcycle, black hair, bounty hunter like.

I dont remember the plot, but the description of the character is spot on for Punisher.

not the movie the movie i am looking for is a sfic movie