Saw X

Tools    

Just watched it. While it didn't add anything significant to the overarching story, it was pretty good.

Question about SAW II:
WARNING: "Question" spoilers below
Could you refresh my mind as to Amanda's role? Did she actually partiucipate again in the deadly test? How come? Why? As far as I remember she first appeared in Saw and was the very first to free themselves from a trap and went on to work with Jigsaw.

Welcome to the human race...
Just watched it. While it didn't add anything significant to the overarching story, it was pretty good.

Question about SAW II:
WARNING: "Question" spoilers below
Could you refresh my mind as to Amanda's role? Did she actually partiucipate again in the deadly test? How come? Why? As far as I remember she first appeared in Saw and was the very first to free themselves from a trap and went on to work with Jigsaw.
WARNING: "Saw II" spoilers below
The main game in Saw II involved multiple people, which included Amanda. While the characters/audience are initially led to believe that Amanda has been recaptured by Jigsaw to play another game despite surviving her first one, the twist is that she had already been recruited by him before the game started and was working undercover the whole time. As for why, you can chalk it up to Jigsaw's efforts to train her as his new apprentice.

I’ve resisted seeing the Saw films but I may give this one a shot.

i agree and 1 and 2 is always my favorite saw movies
They are for me as well (though I will wait and see whether Saw X changes that at all---and it might, from what I have heard). What continues to surprise me as I watch through the series, though, is that they are all still entertaining. I have never spent much time going through horror franchises, but I have dipped in at random points---usually debuts and some sequels are good before the whole thing drops off to stupid/boring repetition. Saw never did that.

They are for me as well (though I will wait and see whether Saw X changes that at all---and it might, from what I have heard). What continues to surprise me as I watch through the series, though, is that they are all still entertaining. I have never spent much time going through horror franchises, but I have dipped in at random points---usually debuts and some sequels are good before the whole thing drops off to stupid/boring repetition. Saw never did that.
that would be true cause im glad they bought back familiar faces from previous saw movies espcially amanda shes one of my favorites

that would be true cause im glad they bought back familiar faces from previous saw movies espcially amanda shes one of my favorites
I was honestly pretty shocked to hear that Amanda was back---which gives me hope that it will be significantly better than the last two semi-independent spin-off films.

The only Saw movie I haven't watched was the spin-off, the one that had come out before SAW X. Any good?

The only Saw movie I haven't watched was the spin-off, the one that had come out before SAW X. Any good?
It was so-so