How do I get my reputation points up?

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
>>See, Slay just gave me bad rep and I'm not upset.
>>Yeah he gave me some bad rep too and
>I bet ya he gave us all bad rep
oh man, i want some too! wait til i get some good one and THEN u can take it away from me! hehe

the thing is, that some users have so friggin much, that they can just shrug off a small loss, but others are fighting for every point, and when someone gives u bad rep just cause they disagree with you, then it's devastating to your rep

history *is* moralizing
u knoh peeple? tis eazy ta gett badd reputashion, mispel wurds an Holden'll cum fur u, - even if he doesn't know "pessimism" is not spelled *"pessEmism" (sick! see "word association")
(plus he's a racist who considers only native speakers of English have a right to write here, so if u're not a real, native, American whose first language is Cherokee or Mohawk or Dakota, u're lucky!) (Bush, no fear, as long as there are guys like Holden, u'll win the elections!)(and poor Arabs will keep getting killed...)
no, i'm not digressing, i'm giving u the solution to get good or bad rep!

The greatest trick Holden ever pulled was to make people mad at him for no apparant reason.......gj H

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by 7thson
The greatest trick Holden ever pulled was to make people mad at him for no apparant reason.......gj H

...and then like that *poof* he was gone!

history *is* moralizing
and the only way he has to come back, since he has no argument and in life probably is cheated on by his wife or boyfriend and shouted at by his boss at work, and is jealous that others speak more than one language and he's too old and ashamed of his age to start anything interesting with his life etc etc... is to distribute bad rep.
well come on Holden, keep on, everybody knows u're else impotent!

I didn't read the majority of this thread.