why? in king arthur

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
why in king arthur did Stellan Skarsgård have an american accent? was it just because he wasnt very good at doing an english accent or was it for some reason i dont know of? if it was because he cant do the accent i shall not hold it against him as i think he is a pretty cool actor in most of the stuff i have seen him in. just wanted to know if anyone else has noticed this?
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

I'm a Big Fat Dynamo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless the makers discovered a large slice of Arthurian legend that no-one knew about, i guess it's cos he's rubbish at accents

I ate all your bees.
I don't think he had an American Accent in King Arthur. I'm pretty sure he's Swedish so he has never had an American Accent. He has a very raspy sort of voice though that can sound American I guess.

yeah maybe that was it then. all i know is he was supposed to be english but every so often he sounded american.

I ate all your bees.
I thought his character looked and sounded really cool, but like most of King Arthur he needed more dimensions to him.

yeah definatly. i found him quiet scary, definatly wouldnt wanna be a woman walking around near him from a non saxon birth place.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
Originally Posted by Sidewinder
I thought his character looked and sounded really cool, but like most of King Arthur he needed more dimensions to him.
I agree with that...and the fact that the movie was largely "meh".

I thought the hun leader in 'mulan' was scarier then that guy. I really did.

I'm a Big Fat Dynamo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by sisboombah
ooo your first post. welcome.
Thank you very much - it's nice to be hear