Eggs for breakfast
Bath
Had a nice Beer
And DAM I looked good (for once)
Two lessons cancelled

LOWLIGHT:
ABSOLUTLY NOTHING

Originally posted by Naisy
I think the word you meant was “WONT” (finally a mistake), I don’t think letting you know im alive will be needed, im Naisy, with my past I don’t know how to die, sometimes that can be unfortunate, but look I don’t think that if I get on the street OR move to live with my dad, I will get access to the internet, unfortunate, im going to miss you guys (should it come to it)

The following especially (no offence to those I MAY have forgotten:
Toose

Besides I wouldn’t want my profile taking up useless space, save the space for a replacement , im not saying goodbye yet, Im a stubborn little bugger, I haven’t given up the fight yet and one other thing I don’t know how to do, is lose a meaningful fight, so its not goodbye until I OFFICALLY say goodbye.
Ye're a good lad...
Life is wrought with challenges and they never end until you become worm food with plastic flowers planted six feet above your decomposed flesh. Be stubborn, fight, what have you to lose afterall?

You'll be fine... that stubborn streak will save you, provided you don't close your ears to those who wish to help you.

Highlights: I bought Sleepy Hollow on DVD. I love that film... it's dark, scary, funny all at once.

Lowlights: C'mon...you know me better than that.

Highlight :
Actually spoke to Austin, Oblivion's director, for the first time last night. How trippy.

A novel adaptation.
HIGHLIGHT:
My friends older brother might be taking us to a party tonight, and I might be able to find one of these "Social lives" that all the hip youngsters are always talking about.

Today, I will find out if god exists. Which god? I'm not sure yet.

LOWLIGHT
There will be plenty of opportunities for a lowlight today.

Today, I will find out if god exists. Which god? I'm not sure yet.
Yeah, but will He know YOU exist?

Yikes! I'm a week behind!

Highlights: Hmmm. New job possibilities floating around. Playing a big ol' basketball game with some friends and COMPLETELY wiping myself out ('twas fun, though). Reading some fabulous books...and discovering new and interesting philosophical/theological concepts. It's amazing how obvious the existence of God is.

Lowlights: Sleepy...and I might need a trim (haircuts are bothersome to me). That's about it.

I find it funny that you think the existance of God is obvious. Now, I'm not saying it isn't. But I'm going to laugh so hard at you if you die and nothing happens. Oh how I will laugh at your dead and afterlifeless form.

Herod: you find a God?

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I find it funny that you think the existance of God is obvious. Now, I'm not saying it isn't. But I'm going to laugh so hard at you if you die and nothing happens. Oh how I will laugh at your dead and afterlifeless form.
If I die, and nothing happens, how would you know?

As a wise man once said "i would rather live my life as if there was a god and die to find out there isnt, than live my life as if there isnt a god and die to find out there is"

Ye're a good lad...
Life is wrought with challenges and they never end until you become worm food with plastic flowers planted six feet above your decomposed flesh. Be stubborn, fight, what have you to lose afterall?

You'll be fine... that stubborn streak will save you, provided you don't close your ears to those who wish to help you.
i still have a scar from my last encounter of not accepting help but this is one battle i choose to fight alone, i need to fight alone to have any chance at winning, otherwise my folks will kick me out without a second thought, i shall know soon where my fate and destiny lies . That was a very wise thing to say though Toose, thank you for saying it, well must go thank you all for your support, but no one has to bother worrying because in 9/10 cases worry turns out to be a waste of time

Highlight:
life just feels good today and ive almost mustered up the courage to ask out a special girl, i just need a little prodding to do it

Lowlight:
cant think of any at the moment (which i think is a good thing)

Originally posted by Naisy
ive almost mustered up the courage to ask out a special girl, i just need a little prodding to do it
PROD!

Seize the day. Don't let yourself wonder what might have been. If it does't work...well, at least you know. The biggest risk is not taking one. GO FOR IT!

arrg, i want to, this is the part where i reside into my shell and get someone else to do it for me

*crawls into his little ball*

im talking to her by email now, its so tempting i just cant send the message (cowardice, old habits die hard)

A novel adaptation.
Herod: you find a God?
Maybe.
I performed a couple "mitzvahs" throughout the day, and I got to go to the party against all odds. I later decided (pretty randomly) not to drink, and the party got busted by the police for underage drinking. I'm leaning towards yes. Although these might sound like shallow tests, keep in mind that those aren't the only good/bad things that happened to me that day, but the only ones I'm comfortable with talking about.

Nais: Send the damned message. You're driving me nuts as it is.

you dont have to read my replies herod

Another Highlight: i get my Exalibur blade back, so i can go camping in an EXTREME fashion i might get Matt to send the message for me on second thoughts....

Dear Girl,

The rat boy wants to screw you.

Matt

Uh, don't ask me to do it Naisy. It may not go down good.

Meanwhile Herod, I don't actually get what you're trying to say. Good stuff happening and for the reason there's a God? Hm. I should listen more.

If I die, and nothing happens, how would you know?
Doesn't matter, man. I'd laugh regardless.

Highlight:
Went to my Mother's grave today with flowers. Felt grateful we made our peace before she died.

Lowlight:
I missed my Mother
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Highlight:
IM GOING TO GET A GIRLFRIEND

Lowlight:
I want SB to help me (that smilie just doesnt describe the emotion!)

HIGHLIGHT:
I feel wiser no particular reason why, i just feel more perceptive

LOWLIGHT:
Ive got grass stains on my jeans, definatly not cool

Highlights: driver's license test today, most likely. Possibly tomorrow. Wish me luck. Also, I'm really diggin' some of the new theological/philosophical concepts I've had the pleasure of toying around with in my head. I'm also enjoying a back-and-forth I've got going with an atheist friend online...it's been going almost ever day (barring weekends) for a couple of weeks now. Fun stuff. Hell, it'd make an interesting book, even.

GOOD LUCK CHRIS!!!!!!

Highlight:
School holidays starts tomorrow ish

Lowlight:
Wont be on Mofo for at least two weeks and I will miss all my friends from here and school (btw should I come to get kicked out within these two weeks I will get Matt to let you know)