Best animated Movie?

Tools    

Not sure if anyone has mentioned The Iron Giant (and I really don't feel like sifting through 6 pages of old threads to find out ). I was blown away by how hearfelt the films message was... Definitely one for the entire family!

My Top 100 favorite movies.

shrek 2

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Tarzan - - - the music for this film breaks my heart and i gotta say i cried a lil when i first saw this film

Peter Pan - - - i am a complete peter pan obsessive, i love everything to do with peter pan. And strangely enough my favourite part of this film is the beginning credits!

Little Mermaid - - - love it, one of the best films ever, not just animated. The songs, the animation, the story, excellence

Ice age - - - worth a mention, funny, great animation

Nightmare before christmas - - - im crazy about this film too, but then again to me tim burton is god. I love its gothic excellence

I would have to say,

The Incredibles, Lion King, Akira, and Princess Mononke.

Each beautifully animated, and the stories were all amazing.

I think Final Fantasy is getting too much praise. Yes the animation was groundbreakingly beautiful, but the story was slow and kind of weak. If any of you have the patience to play the actual Final Fantasy games. The first few ones to come out for PSX, i suggest you do so. Those stories were out of this world, which is why im partly dissapointed that the movie didn't live up to my expectations.

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
Nightmare before christmas - - - im crazy about this film too, but then again to me tim burton is god. I love its gothic excellence
I just gotta check that movie out someday.

Anyways, out of the few animated movies i have seen, i'm going with Shrek 2 and Aladdan. (1992)

Appy-polly-loggies
top 5
1- Nightmare Before Christmas
2- Triplets of Belvell
3-Shrek 1 & 2
4-Pink Floyd the Wall
5- Titain A.E.------- I dont know why but I liked the plot!

nightmare before christmas and toy story

almost any anime movie...
shrek 1 & 2
fantasia
i loved Aladdin

Appy-polly-loggies
Yeahh Fantasia was kick ass!

My personal faves:

Spirited Away
Monsters Inc.
The Little Mermaid

I was thinking about it, and i now know my favorite is The Secret of NIMH.
Im curious to know if there are plans to make another film, i know there is a second one, but what about a third?

Never seen it

Shrek, Toy Story and Who Framed Roger Rabbit

I would say my favorite is Finding Nemo. The aninmation is great.

I also really like: Shrek, Cars, The Little Mermaid

Movie Forums Extra
ice Age

Originally Posted by ;500
You should! It's a fine movie...not Disney, either...Pixar I believe. They did a fantastic job. Very catchy music...all well-written. Even the slower-stuff has you humming all day.
That's not Pixar dude that's Dreamworks