Matt LeBlanc, "Joey"
27.27%
3 votes
Mathew Perry, "Chandler"
0%
0 votes
David Schwimmer, "Ross"
11 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'm not really a watcher of this show anymore, I used to snuggle in bed with my ex and watch it, at least for the first 3-4 seasons. I do have a favorite though, Joey. So even if you've only seen it a few times, who do you think is the funniest?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

A novel adaptation.
It's sad that I watch the show with enough frequency to make an informed decision on this.
Joey, very easily.

Chandler gets all the best lines.

"Guess what?"
"The fifth dentist caved and now they're all recommending Trident?"
"I like your hair."
"Thanks. I grow it myself."

Put me in your pocket...
I voted for Joey. He's an adorable lunkhead. Just his facial expressions can make me smile. Phoebe makes me laugh also.

I know you didn't ask this, but the most annoying is Ross. He whines too much.

Originally posted by Aniko
I know you didn't ask this, but the most annoying is Ross. He whines too much.
Amen; though he's really improved. He was a whiny punk the first few seasons, but since then he's gotten pretty funny, I have to admit.

"Okay, I'm gonna play the sperm card ONE more time."

The Fat of the Mailbox
How come there is only white people in the show? Even all the backgroud people are white, and they are susposed to be in New York.

Originally posted by rubyblood
How come there is only white people in the show? Even all the backgroud people are white, and they are susposed to be in New York.
TV is segregated. There are usually black sitcoms and white sitcoms, as I'm sure you've noticed. I'm not totally sure why, really, but that's just the way things have developed, really.

For one, inter-racial friendships are a little less common in general than friendship within one's own race. So, naturally, art imitates life in that respect. Add that to the fact that many sitcoms are based around families (which are almost always one race), and it's not that hard to figure out why most sitcoms choose one race, primarily, for its characters.

The Fat of the Mailbox
most other show at least have different ethnic groups in their show, even if its not the main character. its a thing thats always bothered me about friends.

come to think of it just shoot me is the same way. i don't ever recall seeing anyone bt white folks on the show.

A lot of "white" sitcoms have the token black guy/girl, you know the type, loud and obnoxious. A lot of "black" shows have the token white guy/girl, you know the type, stupid and uncool.

Though I'm not a racist by any definition, I am unable to enjoy the majority of black sitcoms. I just don't get the humor, and get irritated by the, "hay, hay, hay", and the, "whassup!". I can't help it. How many black people do you know that watch much of Friends or Seinfeld?

It's just the way it is. Drama, however, is another story.

Get off my island
Originally posted by LordSlaytan
A lot of "white" sitcoms have the token black guy/girl, you know the type, loud and obnoxious. A lot of "black" shows have the token white guy/girl, you know the type, stupid and uncool.

Though I'm not a racist by any definition, I am unable to enjoy the majority of black sitcoms. I just don't get the humor, and get irritated by the, "hay, hay, hay", and the, "whassup!". I can't help it. How many black people do you know that watch much of Friends or Seinfeld?

It's just the way it is. Drama, however, is another story.
I think the same way, though I quite liked Fresh Prince.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Yeah, that, The Cosby Show, and Bernie Mac are cool. I also think Urcyle(sp?) is one of the most unforgettable TV characters ever, even though I never really liked the show.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
No brainer this...Joey.

Chandler is a pale imitation of the character he used to be...He just pisses me off now...not funny at all.