American Idol

Tools    

I know for a fact that a few MoFos really dig it. I haven't seen it, though. I got hooked on the original, Making the Band on ABC. It sucks now, but that first season was addictive. Few of my friends got hooked, too. They've been numerous ripoffs since.

ok I admit it.
I love this show.

I am alittle anxious though, if that Nikki doesnt getted kicked of today I am going to scream RIGGED...

she can not sing.
I am still trying to figure out how she is still on there.
Yea, she's cute, but I cant imagine that there are enough young horny guys calling in for her to keep her on the show. So what is the deal....

The top 5 all got record deals so that kind of takes the contest out of it, but I still hope Kelly wins....

That girl can not only sing but she can SANG...

True, I started this post and stated I hate Amarican Idol .
I happened to watch the finale due to all the hype. I am glad they recapped it all because I actually enjoyed it.

There was only one obvious choice who would win but when I heard who it was I screamed ! "YEAH KELLY!!!!!!!"

I am so proud for her. Congratulations!!! (sorry justin)

*** Ain't Kelly cute?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Here's a thought, and it's not a pleasant one, but no matter how talented the winner of American Idol may or may not be, she will have to fight to be recognized as a performer and not just the American Idol winner....I wish her luck, but at the same time, Did she REALLY win anything?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Yep. She won a lot more money, reputation and connections than everyone else in that competition. Trust me on that.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm also glad Kelly won. (I also only watched last night's finale.)

As for Justin: Great voice, great smile, great personality, great attitude.

BUT, is it just me, or does he look like a "Godspell" casting call reject?

Just wonderin'.

Yeah...I have no idea what you're talking about, but it's obviously very...conversational.

Originally posted by Austruck
BUT, is it just me, or does he look like a "Godspell" casting call reject?

Just wonderin'.
his mouth and teeth remind me of Elijah Wood.. I couldnt decide who he reminded me of until last night after it went off then it hit me... its them teeth!

gotta love em both though! CUTIES!

The Fat of the Mailbox
i thought the first cuts were funny as hell. I didn't watch the rest of the show, it pissed me off too much.

Get off my island
Originally posted by FiLm Fr3aK
I am alittle anxious though, if that Nikki doesnt getted kicked of today I am going to scream RIGGED...

she can not sing.
I am still trying to figure out how she is still on there.
Yea, she's cute, but I cant imagine that there are enough young horny guys calling in for her to keep her on the show. So what is the deal....
I saw highlights of the last show, and when they all got together at the end, to sing the last song, I think Nikki, Tamyrra and Kelly were crowding the mike the sing the last note together, and one of them produced a completely bum note. Hmm, wonder who that could have been

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!