Crazy songs

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
i find it amusing to listen to songs that are just dam right crazy. for example:

the beatles 'revolution nine' song. if you have heard it you will know what i mean

also there is a song which i have no clue what it is called or who it is buy (im guessing whoever made it was on drugs at the time). it just goes 'ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhhh ah ah' and there are bits when it says 'im not home right now..but if you wanna leave a message...just start talking at the sound of the tone' and then it sings about planes 'there american planes...made in america'

does anyone else know any weird songs like them?

No.9's a good one, here are my top 3 choices:

1. Several Species of Small Furried Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict - Pink Floyd

2. Cold Ethel - Alice Cooper

3. Don't Eat Yellow Snow - Frank Zappa
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Anything by Frank Zappa is pretty crazy... My personal favorite Zappa album is We're Only in it for the Money. but for single songs, I'd have to go with the song Cooky Puss by The Beastie Boys (three minutes of prank calls set to music), and Alanis Morrisette by Wesley Willis....(Sing along: Alanis Morrisette, Alanis Morrisette, repeat for 2 minutes...)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/