Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Hopefully you watch the uncut version!

And hope you'll also check out Watership Down if you haven't!
I did watch the uncut version, and I will be watching Watership Down.

Finally starting The Sopranos. I've been interested in this show for a while, and since I like mafia movies so much, I should hopefully like this. BTW, is this show good for binge watching?

The Sopranos was the first show I ever binge watched. The term binge watching didn't even exist when I started watching the Sopranos (the show was still on TV) and because of that, I felt a tremendous amount of guilt over it. It's my favourite TV show of all time and I binge watched the entire series again just recently. I really, really envy you. If you like mafia movies, you almost certainly will adore The Sopranos.

Gone Girl (2014) - David Fincher

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Kid

Just catching up on some classics.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The cat returns is among the weakest films of the studio. Really sub-par compared to the others.
Well, "The Cat Returns" is about "Baron", who we meet in "Whispers of the Heart".

L'Avventura (1960)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Lord High Filmquisitor
Not for tonight exactly, but I just nabbed a great haul from 1/2 Price Books / borrowed from my parents. So in the next week or so, I'll be checking out Touch of Evil, A Fistful of Dollars, Schindler's List (rewatch), Wild Strawberries (rewatch), Let the Right One In (rewatch), The Social Network (rewatch), The Godfather (rewatch), The Godfather: Part II (rewatch), The Godfather: Part III.

Hey, I'm new to the forum and I have to say finding this place has really made me want to kick my film watching into gear. As it's close to Halloween, I think tonight I'll watch Hellraiser (1987) for the first time.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Hey, I'm new to the forum and I have to say finding this place has really made me want to kick my film watching into gear. As it's close to Halloween, I think tonight I'll watch Hellraiser (1987) for the first time.
Awesome movie. It's one of my favorites. Hellbound: Hellraiser II, Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth and Hellraiser Revelations are all also worth watching (as well as part of Hellraiser: Bloodline), although I am definitely in the minority on Revelations.