Music in the trailer...

Tools    

Hi,
Does any body know how to know the name of the song in the trailer of the movie. Sometimes I watch the trailer and I like music in the background. So I was just wondering if there is a way to know that song.

Regards

In the trailer for which movie???
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I think he's asking if there's an IMDB-equivalent for trailer songs, Holds. Or something roughly similar.

If so, the answer is 'no.' But asking about a specific song in a specific trailer on here yields semi-decent results.

Oh, just a general movie trailer music database. The way the post was worded, I thought there was a specific flick they were looking to I.D.

Well, while far from comprehensive, there is one database I know of....soundtrack.net.
You're not going to find everything and anything your heart desires, but you may hit upon what your ear is a lookin' fer.