Ideal Vacation Spots

Tools    

What's an ideal vacation spot you wish you could go to? For me, it's Hawaii and Australia, the latter so I can escape all the animals that can kill me in less than 5 minutes.

I have been to Hawaii three times, it is wonderful. I am planning a trip to Australia for 2025. Greece and Iceland were both amazing trips. Italy is gorgeous.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

What's an ideal vacation spot you wish you could go to? For me, it's Hawaii and Australia, the latter so I can escape all the animals that can kill me in less than 5 minutes.
hey im from australia dont go to queensland its horrible except NOOSA its only nice place for vacation but the rest is horrible for vacation with so many youth crime with eshays wannabe gangsters at the moment and townsville and cairns is the most worse place to go for vaction with so many youth crimes

I need nature around me, so anywhere in or near nature. I could stay in a city but would need places to go like a forest, fields, coast and so on, preferably forest.

Iceland has been mentioned, that is somewhere I would love to visit one day.

Going to Ireland in the summer - always have wanted to go. Visit the roots etc. First time I've ever traveled with a passport.

My favorite spot is Seaside FL though. If you've seen The Truman Show it's the town where that was filmed. My favorite part about it is that it's very small, there's not much to do short of eating, visiting the town bookstore and playing in the water. Weather is almost always perfect.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My couch.

The best thing about it is I don't have to be on vacation to go there.

Matter of fact, I'm gonna go sit on it right now.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.