50 first dates

→ in
Tools    

I saw it last night, too, and enjoyed it. Not as funny as I'd expected, but it still had some good moments. Even though "all the best parts were in the trailer" is a bit of a cliche, I find it doesn't generally apply in real life very often...but it did in this case, with a few scattered exceptions.

I was surprised to see Sean Astin in a fairly amusing role as Lucy's (Drew Barrymore) musclehead brother, and I agree with Ebert's observation that 50 First Dates showcases a kinder, gentler Adam Sandler; it's not as funny, but it's sweet enough work in a goofy romantic comedy like this.

As is becoming somewhat customary of Sandler's movies, Rob Schneider was the centerpiece of some of the film's funniest moments. He was far and away the movie's best character. He was around regularly, but was still underused. As was Alexa, Sandler's androgynous co-worker. If nothing else, you can count on Sandler's flicks for truly bizarre supporting characters. They're just strange enough to be funny, though.

The timing of the release is perfect. If you're in need of a date flick and don't want anything too heavy, this fits the bill. Recommended.

Didn't see it.
I thought it was funny too. I liked the guy from Rings - whatever his name is.

I'd give it a thumbs up.

" Say what again i dare you!!"
I actually diddn't really like this movie that much, It was good ,But it could have been alot better if they had made it more funny, Since it is a "comdey" and i diddnt laugh alot, But it was quite good and worth the money to see it Unlike some.. *cough*Garfield!!*cough*, ANd it is a fun movie. i would give it, hmmmm

's out of

I didn't really like this movie, maybe that is because I am not a Sandler fan, did like the Walruses kissing

I think that Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler have great chemistry! I was hoping that they would do another movie together!!

I rented this movie, and I thought it was gonna be one of Sandler's best, yet after seeing it, I think it goes into one of his worst. It was all right, yet not as funny as sandler yelling, swearing, and other rude things. Sandler is better in that field.