The Marvels (2023)

→ in
Tools    

The Marvels (2023) omg its was soo amazing i really enjoyed it, brie larson did amazing job and Iman Vellani who plays ms marvel did amazing job also i loved her action scenes and loved her humor im glad this is her 2nd marvel movie she deserves it and teyonah parris was so amazing it i loved her on wandavision, zawe ashton OMG she was amazing as a villian im so happy its her first marvel movie and im happy that shes married to tom hiddleston in real life and omg i loved this movie soo much . this movie doesnt deserve hate and im glad my cinema was so full and everyone was cheering

The Marvels (2023) omg its was soo amazing i really enjoyed it, brie larson did amazing job and Iman Vellani who plays ms marvel did amazing job also i loved her action scenes and loved her humor im glad this is her 2nd marvel movie she deserves it and teyonah parris was so amazing it i loved her on wandavision, zawe ashton OMG she was amazing as a villian im so happy its her first marvel movie and im happy that shes married to tom hiddleston in real life and omg i loved this movie soo much . this movie doesnt deserve hate and im glad my cinema was so full and everyone was cheering
Are you sure Zawe & Tom are actually married?