What scares you the most in films?

Tools    

I have always loved the movie buisness and everything to do with it and I find the gore and how realistic it looks amazing, its my personal prefferance.

I dont think it has anything to do with being mature what an odd thing to say.

No, I don't think gore has anything to do with maturity, either.

also hate seeing any part of the body being separated naturally... huhhhwaa!
some ghost story also scares me specially if from surprise hehehe

The DM
I have several things that scare me in films. The thing that scares me the most is films from the 80s that shout out 80s. Films like:
Class of Nukem High - Idk maybe its the characters but this movie just scares me, and i love horror films

Return of the Living Dead- I love this film but the characters are just bizarre and 80s.

The Garbage Pail Kids movie also scared me idk its those movies that have weird punk 80s characters just freak me out.

what scares me is the what is happening with Hollywood
there are films that are made but not their fullest and have a way for a blatent sequel on the end that can ruin it.

and i dont like the fact that hollywood are so quick to make re-make of films from outside the U.S that are only recently out (remakes of Ring0, rec)

It's all in the reflexes.
What doesn't really scare me but i have to look away is the scene in Saving Private Ryan where a german soldier and an american soldier both have a knife in their hands but the german over powers the american and the knife slowly stabs him and kills him

....Also childrens laughter.

Have you seen the movie "Naina" An amazing horrible but based on true story that happened with a gal live in London, she was blind and she got eyes of a girl die in India but then something happened with her like she can watch whatever going to be (future) and i recommend you to watch the movie.

I have a phobia about all things involving Finger Nails and Finger Nails coming off so if there are any sort of finger nail envolved in a film, I cringe and very near be sick. Im also not a fan of teeth being pulled out, so what Scares you in film?
Probably surgical/medical things to be honest. I mean the Alien franchise has some good examples running through it.