Most awesome movies involving Moms

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
I also liked the mom in...

Bread & Tulips (Pane e tulipani) (2000)
Licia Maglietta is so likeable in this as the under appreciated wife and mom who goes on a spontaneous trip to Venice after being left behind at a rest stop by her family and friends while on a tour. She's charming as is the story. And, I can definitely relate to the mom needing a little break.

Yeah, I also liked the mom in that movie also. + 1
Great tag line: Imagine your life. Now go live it.

Since Mother's day is just around the corner. I'll just list some of my favorite screen moms

6) Donna Reed. It's a Wonderful Life
5) Diane Keaton. The Family Stone
4) Frances McDormand. Almost famous
3) Amy Ryan. Win Win
2) Vera Farmiga. Orphan
1) Téa Leoni. The family man

mars needs mom! try it. hmm. BIG MOMMA. have you watched it already? LOL.

I'll admit, I can't be bothered to go through the thread and see if this has already been mentioned or not. It probably has because it's great, but I'll add it anyway.

I second that.

Juno.

for someone so young, she displayed such maturity to be so unselfish and give up her daughter for adoption to a woman she knows will give her child a future she can't.

That I agree with.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I just watched the movie Ink, most of the story is based around the dad but the mom also has a huge part to play in the story.

and Terminator 2.......

Is white trash beautiful
Field of Dreams- Annie Sullivan
Traffic-Helena Ayala
Home Alone -Kate McCallister
Children of Men-Kee

Is white trash beautiful
Favorite drug addicted mom

Ellen Burstyn In Requiem for a Dream