Movie Related Music!

Tools    

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Everybody Wants Some - Van Halen (Better Off Dead)

^^ Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head--Spiderman 2
I love that this is the first song mentioned because I love this scene. It changed "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" for me. It's a fabulous song to me now and it's all because of this scene. I remember when I first saw it in 2004. I dunno... something about Tobey Maguire taking a nice stroll, being all happy about his life changing decision to stop being Spiderman while this plays in the background. He looks perfectly content.

that's what she said...
I love that this is the first song mentioned because I love this scene. It changed "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" for me. It's a fabulous song to me now and it's all because of this scene. I remember when I first saw it in 2004. I dunno... something about Tobey Maguire taking a nice stroll, being all happy about his life changing decision to stop being Spiderman while this plays in the background. He looks perfectly content.
That's how I felt too. It was a must for the starting clip.
It's on my music playlist lol

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)

Warning bad language

&feature=related

that's what she said...
I HAVE TO POST THIS SONG!!!
Just watched this movie the other day and I LOVED this song in it and how it went with the movie scene. After searching for 20 mins I finally found the song + the movie scene lol. Hope it brings a smile to everyones face today.

The embedding is disabled to you'll have to click on it to open it in youtube. Its the song: EVERYDAY in the movie Mr. Nobody

^ Sound of Silemce was a perfect fit in The Graduate not sure about Watchmen as I haven't seen it.

that's what she said...
^It was really fitting. I actually get the goosebumps when that scene comes on when watching the movie. It doesnt strike my emotions as much watching just the clip of it because it's the whole throw of the movie together that makes it a great song to go with the scene. I can't believe you havn't seen it yet! I highly recommend it. It's long so watch it on a night you have nothing better to do. It's worth it! And then let me know what you think of it!

I liked the funeral scene from The Watchmen,too.I also love the soundtrack by Smashing Pumpkins and overall,this movie is a bit underrated.

This is kind of hard to describe but what do yall think is the best music movie scene I guess. Example: where the music fits the scene in the movie perfectly, also what are some good trailers where the music they picked fits well? Hope yall understand what I'm trying to ask!

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Definitely the main theme in Requiem for a Dream.

Are you talking about the scene where Marlon Waynes is dancing when they are high? Or the dramatic classical music they play throughout the movie?

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
The main theme that they played in many different scenarios that applied perfectly to each one

it's nice but overused a bit too much in other movies.

True, but it was written for Requiem. I always get pissy when I hear it in other trailers.

Schindler's List theme fits perfectly in the movie.
Also I love Watchmen intro along with Bob Dylans' "Times They are Changing".
Another great scene in Watchmen is the Comedian's funeral.The Sound Of Silence plays in that scene,which is a perfect fit.
Also I love the scene in Pulp Fiction where "Girl,you'll be a woman soon" plays.One of my favorite scenes.