The Campaign

Tools    

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790886/

I'm looking forward it this, I like both actors.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Looks funny. I love Galifinakas but I hate Ferrel

Looks funny. I love Galifinakas but I hate Ferrel
You're a Young Woman so I will not use an expletive!

I think he's so over rated! But I think this movie will be hilarious

Ferrel's a comedic genius...but he's had some flops lately. I really wanted to like Casa de mi Padre

I don't even care about this film really I'm excited for Anchorman 2

I heard Casa de mi Padre just didn't make sense. But i haven't seen it myself

This does look pretty funny.
Looking forward to it.

My Top 10's
Thrillers / Comedy / Horror

It's horrible? Hurting a baby? It's evil. people who made the movie are EVIL!

I just watched the Film and the comparisons with modern day politics is uncanny.

It's horrible? Hurting a baby? It's evil. people who made the movie are EVIL!

And people who can't find humor in morbid, obviously fake scenes like that take life and cinema WAAAAAAAAAY to serious... SUPER SERIAL even... I mean you act like they really slugged a baby.

Take a quaalude and go suck your thumb for a bit, it's not a big deal... I assure you no babies or puppies were harmed during the making of this film. PROMISE!

With that said, this movie was ok, but not nearly as funny as I had hoped. The baby and dog getting punched were actually two of the very few LOL worthy moments in this film.

6.5/10

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
This was actually funnier than I expected it to be. I like both Ferell and Galifianakis, so I knew I'd at least be able to tolerate, but there were a few laugh out loud scenes, the dinner confession scene being the most hilarious.

that's what she said...
Ehhhh.... Just watched this last week. It's funny, but one of those movies where you watch it once. I guess I'd rate it 2.5/5. I don't want to give it a 3 because threes are "decent movie's not too bad but not too good that I'd watch again for fun" but I don't want to give it a 2 because my 2 stands for it was bad and won't see it again. This one was alright-given some really funny moments-but still I won't watch it again. Zach was my fav of the two... sometimes I feel like Will is losing is comedic spark because his jokes/funniness comes across as forced at some points... like he is trying really hard to top his past 10 years.